Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Favorite 2012 Comeback win Poll

Narcosys

Favorite Comeback win of last year  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What was your favorite comeback win of last year?

• Cots vs Vikings
    • Colts vs Packers
    • Colts @ Titans
    • Colts vs Dolphins
    • Colts @ Lions
    • Colts vs Titans
    • Colts @ Chiefs

So I was watching the games over and remembered we tied an NFL record for 7 comeback wins.  Was wondering what everyones favorite comeback win was and why.  Mine has to be vs the Lions.  That game was intense and back and forth.  Johnson was just burning us bad.  I was up on my feet.  To be on the 4th down with 4 seconds left, i was so nervous.  Started runnin around the room when we won.

Sorry, the Packers game was the best one. 200+ receiving yards for Reggie Wayne was just unreal. And that spin & stretch touchdown he had was a thing of beauty

I actually didnt get to see that game live.  I missed it and had to watch it on replay a few weeks later.  So thats why i couldnt vote that one.

Most definitely the Colts & Packers win. I actually went to the game and despite being down the first half, we all were staying positive. The stadium that day had a ton of green and yellow in there too and it was nice to see the come back win.

The Colts & Lions game had me on the edge of the seat though - second runner up comeback win.

Some of these games weren't even comebacks, the Vikings and Chiefs games we never behind in.  They were both tied in the fourth quarter but we were never behind.  I am not sure those count as a comeback.  Heck even the Miami game we had the lead going into the fourth quarter, they tied it and then we won it.  I am not sure that counts as a comeback either or if it does it's not on the level as the Lions or Packers games when we were down late and scored on our last drives with the football to win the game. 

While the final play against Detroit was the most dramatic, it's the Green Bay game hands down. I'm from Milwaukee, and have tons and tons of Packer fan friends. Add that to the fact that nobody gave us a chance to win that game, and it was certainly my favorite win of 2012.

Some of these games weren't even comebacks, the Vikings and Chiefs games we never behind in.  They were both tied in the fourth quarter but we were never behind.  I am not sure those count as a comeback.  Heck even the Miami game we had the lead going into the fourth quarter, they tied it and then we won it.  I am not sure that counts as a comeback either or if it does it's not on the level as the Lions or Packers games when we were down late and scored on our last drives with the football to win the game. 

The Colts had 7 game winning drives. 

Technically youre right, but they count these towards our comeback/4th qtr game winning drives.

The Packers was the most emotional and is why many on the forum have picked it.

In terms of reality and the actual comeback, the Lions was the best of last year. To do what they did with so little amount of time is incredible.