Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Is there any way i can watch Colts Pre-season games online?

Guest TeamLoloJones

I'm in the UK so i can't watch it on TV and i can't really afford GamePass. 

You'd think with the NFL making a ridiculous attempt to speard to Europe, they would at least put their network on overseas.  

The UK doesn't have NFL Network. Colts vs Bills will be live on there tomorrow

nope we dont get nfl network we get games to watch in regular season but the tv providers get 2 choose which games i have my website to watch ny sports game so it dont bother me but they should have something for overseas really 

Posted · Hidden by shecolt, August 10, 2013 - illegal stream
Hidden by shecolt, August 10, 2013 - illegal stream

Wow, I don't think I understood any of that.  Is that a Europe thing?

David Camoran is the Prime minister of England and they block the UK from being able to get on to Firstrow.eu which a website that plays loads of different sport matches if NFL Game pass blacks out any colts games i watch it on that but the Irish Govt. didn't block it so i can use it the UK can't. VIP Stand is just a different website is all. ha

Posted · Hidden by shecolt, August 10, 2013 - response to removed post
Hidden by shecolt, August 10, 2013 - response to removed post

David Camoran is the Prime minister of England and they block the UK from being able to get on to Firstrow.eu which a website that plays loads of different sport matches if NFL Game pass blacks out any colts games i watch it on that but the Irish Govt. didn't block it so i can use it the UK can't. VIP Stand is just a different website is all. ha

Thanks for clearing it up. It looked like a random word generator to me.

Must be tough being an NFL fan overseas. That's why I hate to travel from September through January. Priorities!

Thanks for clearing it up. It looked like a random word generator to me.

Must be tough being an NFL fan overseas. That's why I hate to travel from September through January. Priorities!

eh i got gamepass, was lucky that most matches were on early last year cause 1.00pm games start at 6.00 pm here so i hoping they dont play many night games they are such late nights i mean 1-4 in the morning ha 

Shame about the gamepass it's a really good deal aside from the blackout on games that are shown on Sky. The condensed feature is great I find for quickly watching a game. Quality is excellent too.

How many games would you say are black out each season?

I could afford it, i would just have to sacrifice some other things and i'm just not convinced its worth the money.

How many games would you say are black out each season?

I could afford it, i would just have to sacrifice some other things and i'm just not convinced its worth the money.

Well you get access to each and every regular season game so it's a lot of NFZl for your buck. Blackout games are those shown on Sky so 3? odd a weekend and after they have finished you can watch them in full after 24 hours. Only pain is all the playoffs are on Sky but there is a cheaper regular season only option.

You also get access to every game over the last 4 seasons so you can back and watch 2011 in all it's glory.

Oh and you can spread payment over 3 months too if that helps.

Several posts have been removed in this thread.

As a reminder to all:

8.) No posting or requesting illegal online streaming links. No discussion about your use of illegal streaming links.

http://forums.colts.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Sorry to labour a point, but to check legit streaming posts are ok? I figure as I'm on about the NFL's own product it's cool but making sure I'm being a good forum citizen :)

Sorry to labour a point, but to check legit streaming posts are ok? I figure as I'm on about the NFL's own product it's cool but making sure I'm being a good forum citizen :)

Yes, legal streams are fine.

And, I realize that it's not the same; but the audio streaming of the games by one of the Colt's radio affiliates is also legal and free.