Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official Training Camp thread (mega merge)

ell_chrisso

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TeamLoloJones

#Colts get chippy. Offense/defense converge after tempers flare. RT Joe Reitz was in heat of it. Don't know defender.

I'm just glad we get to hear something about an offensive lineman that doesn't include "Beat by Mathis/Werner" or bowling pinned by Josh Chapman

I bet Laron Landry was the defender. He took one finger & knocked Reitz helmet off :funny: :funny:

But in all seriousness, scuffles in camp only show the hunger of this team. As long as they're not like legit brutal fights

Landry wasn't even practicing

Kevin Bowen @KBowenColts 3h

Antoine Bethea believes this Colts secondary might be the most physical unit he's been apart of in 8 seasons in Indy blogs.colts.com/2013/08/08/phy…

Kevin Bowen @KBowenColts 5h

Vick Ballard on his vision: "Last year I was just running. Now I recognize defensive fronts, our blocking schemes, & am running smarter."

I bet Laron Landry was the defender. He took one finger & knocked Reitz helmet off :funny: :funny:

But in all seriousness, scuffles in camp only show the hunger of this team. As long as they're not like legit brutal fights

I dont think landry is on the practice field

So did Butler get those picks working as a safety(saw someone say he was practicing as a safety) or was he in as a CB?

He practice some at safety in OTA's not in training camp, but might play safety vs the bills along with Josh Gordy.

He got those two picks playing CB

Didn't say

Edit: it's teddy.

@KBowenColts: The injuries at practice were CB-Marshay Green (hamstring), CB-Teddy Williams (quad) and Josh McNary (hamstring). Colts DBs thin right now

ok Id be more concerned if it was kerwynn

Adam Schefter on NFL Live just said it didn't look good for Dwyane Allen and his foot.

Well I guess this might give Cunningham a chance. Gonna be real sad if we lose Allen for an extended period of time though. We had to know the Injuries were gonna come. We can never catch a break. Its almost like its just a given to hit us. I kinda expect it.

Well I guess this might give Cunningham a chance. Gonna be real sad if we lose Allen for an extended period of time though. We had to know the Injuries were gonna come. We can never catch a break. Its almost like its just a given to hit us. I kinda expect it.

That would suck BIG TIME IF TRUE, but its not just us its every team. Sometimes its not the best team its who can keep there best players for the year.

That would suck BIG TIME IF TRUE, but its not just us its every team. Sometimes its not the best team its who can keep there best players for the year.

True.  We've actually been better off that most teams right now as far as injuries.  Quality depth means the next man up doesn't hurt the team.  We're pretty good in most positions right now.

??? Look around the league, the Colts are ahead of the curve at this point

If Dwayne misses time that's a big blow. But on the bright side it would be great news to fantasy players who want to pick up Fleener

If Dwayne stayed healthy, Fleener might be a steal in a later round.  If Allen is hurt, Fleener goes early.  I want them both healthy.  

In the Manning/Edge/Marv/Reggie/Dallas days, you could field a fantasy team with mostly Colts players and win.  We may be getting back to those times.  But that bye week is brutal!

??? Look around the league, the Colts are ahead of the curve at this point

That's true as of now. Keyword now. We still got 4 weeks of pre season left, that's the worry. Plenty of time for more stuff to happen. Don't mean to be negative but its the truth. A lot of time left. That's the big worry.

That's true as of now. Keyword now. We still got 4 weeks of pre season left, that's the worry. Plenty of time for more stuff to happen. Don't mean to be negative but its the truth. A lot of time left. That's the big worry.

I guess I don't worry about injuries until they happen.

Im not sure who that scuffle was between yesterday, at first I thought Reitz and Walden or Rayford but once they move down to the opposite end zone it gets difficult to see every single thing that goes on, I do know that Darius Butler got a Int yesterday, I wasn't impressed with Castonzos performance yesterday, Mathis whipped him pretty with a spin move. All of our running backs have the potential to be very very good catching the ball out of the backfield, especially Kerwynn Williams.

Hello Colts Family :wave:

Previous Thread:http://forums.colts.com/index.php?/topic/19523-colts-training-camp-thread-88/

@KBowenColts: Cassius Vaughn w/ a camera on his helmet 2day. Head to http://t.co/2Tcwh2PENh later to see Vaughn's view of practice https://mobile.twitter.com/KBowenColts/status/365896445833908225/photo/1

@CraigKColts: A Luck won't seek hits on field but just took a swipe at a tackling dummy just for kicks. Fun seeing young pros momentarily act like kids.

:coltslogo: