Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official Training Camp thread (mega merge)

ell_chrisso

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt to kerwyn for a first down on 3rd down. Another pass to kerywn for a 1st down. Pass hit Palmer in the back. 2s lose, 3s up, big play but caught out of bounds by rumble. 1st down. Sack on Chandler. 13 yrds to Meggit then 30 to Sambrano with a huge sideline catch. Another sack. 2 seconds left . Adam ftw....got it.

I like that Luck kid I vote we keep him...

Let's not rush to judgement.  

Yeah yeah yeah, waaaay too soon.....  Can't rush to judgement yet.  For all we know the guy could not even make the practice squad, or we could trade him to KC for Alex Smith.  I'm sure the ladder would be most suitable for this team.

haha

On a serious note what I am taking away from all these camp reports is if we keep pressure off Luck his competition percentage sky rockets, amazing how that works!

So, let me get this straight.  Protect our QB, pressure theirs.  Got it.

Make it so!

What "Heat"? He'll be our #2 wide receiver as long as he's healthy. DHB isn't going anywhere unless he's injured or just drops everything thrown his way.

There's no pressure or "heat" as you say

I believe TY will get more plays than DHB if both stay healthy. TY is the better player. Fact

I believe TY will get more plays than DHB if both stay healthy. TY is the better player. Fact

But the coaching staff said DHB is our #2 wide receiver. Fact

So if we run 2 wide receivers on the first play vs Oakland, it'll be Wayne & DHB. Fact

But none of that matters cause everyone on the receiving, running back, & tight end cores will see alot of playing time

But the coaching staff said DHB is our #2 wide receiver. Fact

So if we run 2 wide receivers on the first play vs Oakland, it'll be Wayne & DHB. Fact

But none of that matters cause everyone on the receiving, running back, & tight end cores will see alot of playing time

Coaches lie all the time. Fact.

Mindgames. Why give away your real strategy? Strategery