Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay Hinting at Signing a massive NT

HtownColt

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we can't convert him into an NT, convert him into a beer man on gameday. Keep the keg throwing schtick. The results would be one part awe, one part terror, and all parts pure comedy gold.

Cool. He could replace the t-shirt cannons.

Ladies and gentlemen, I direct your attention to midfield, where we'd like to introduce our latest fan appreciation attraction... please welcome Thor, the beer cannon...

Trust me the guy is a monster I seem him yesterday he finished first in his group ik that much lol

There is an event called the atlas balls that he did he did it so fast and he actually lifted all the balls the last is over 400 pounds and there is no handle or and thing just a smooth ball it was crazy he did all 5 of his faster then the second place guy got 4of the balls

I stay away from Atlas Balls....not a good thing :)

I think either Franklin or McKinney is cut after TC if Chapman is healthy and we also have Montori Hughes. I doubt they carry 4 NTs, especially if  RJF is capable of playing NT on passing downs.

While RJF is versatile, he won't be a "true" NT. I'm sure they've said something to that effect, but he is not really a NT in any respect.

Hughes is most likely going to fill the Ngata type of DE role, and provide depth at NT should it be required.  I suspect Franklin or McKinney could potentially be cut, but I further suspect that they offer us more quality options on the line primarily at NT and secondarily at DE should RJF/Redding/Hughes go out.  In any case, we could potentially cut a quality player this time around.

All in all, I strongly doubt this guy, if he is ever signed, will have anything to do with it.

Hey...don't sleep. The kid is 23 years old and appears to be a pretty decent athlete. Sign him and stick him on the practice squad for a year. Coach him up and cut him lose next season to take Franklin's place.

Not a bad idea, think thats probably what they think if it is true. Cos his natural athleticism will be there but probably has very little ability/skills needed for his position. If this still does happen kind of reminds me a little of Lawrence Okoye who plays for the 49ers but a much larger version.

Hey...don't sleep. The kid is 23 years old and appears to be a pretty decent athlete. Sign him and stick him on the practice squad for a year. Coach him up and cut him lose next season to take Franklin's place.

I know Irsay and everyone else is talking about him playing NT....     I get that....

But,  if he's as athletic and agile and some think....   maybe,  just maybe,  we could coach him up to play..............................

CORNERBACK!!!!    :funny:        :lol:        :spit:

(I'm a bad boy sometimes....  a bad, bad boy!!)

I know Irsay and everyone else is talking about him playing NT....     I get that....

But,  if he's as athletic and agile and some think....   maybe,  just maybe we could coach him up to play..............................

Lol fear for the wideouts!

While RJF is versatile, he won't be a "true" NT. I'm sure they've said something to that effect, but he is not really a NT in any respect.

Hughes is most likely going to fill the Ngata type of DE role, and provide depth at NT should it be required.  I suspect Franklin or McKinney could potentially be cut, but I further suspect that they offer us more quality options on the line primarily at NT and secondarily at DE should RJF/Redding/Hughes go out.  In any case, we could potentially cut a quality player this time around.

All in all, I strongly doubt this guy, if he is ever signed, will have anything to do with it.

Yep, I agree that RJF won't be a true NT. Franklin and McKinney are the two I have narrowed down to, one of whom will be that quality cut. Neither will last long on the waiver wire though if cut.

Yep, I agree that RJF won't be a true NT. Franklin and McKinney are the two I have narrowed down to, one of whom will be that quality cut. Neither will last long on the waiver wire though if cut.

Your right Chad they wont,either will be snagged first few hours

Actually not that far fetched, he'd still probably make a better living on our practice squad than doing strong-man competitions...If his legs are good and he's that strong it's not rocket science to teach him to go slam the guy with the ball...I actually think and hope this is more than a publicity stunt..

Actually not that far fetched, he'd still probably make a better living on our practice squad than doing strong-man competitions...If his legs are good and he's that strong it's not rocket science to teach him to go slam the guy with the ball...I actually think and hope this is more than a publicity stunt..

The rub'll be his knees/legs (one of which had been previously injured). If he blew up too quick and did not give his legs enough work to keep up, he won't come close to making the squad. But, if he kept his lower body in sync with his upper, he'll have a fair shot. We'll see.

Hears a thought how bout a true Fullback experiment

I think we should just put him in a Frankenstein outfit...and is the new Herman Munster.....football is tougher than Atlas Balls....

He looks a little perplexed by the Line calls.....just sayin....

50915d72afa96f2b9a00006f.jpg

Im almost certain Mckinney will be cut and likely soon since we are looking for another NT, 345lbs coming off an leg injury is no easy task to bounce back from

I expect Heard and Tevasue to be cut first out of the NTs

From the sound of it...I hope he plays football better than he communicates.

I know there's a language barrier involved but he's about as easy to understand as a conversation between Keith Richards and Ozzie Ozbourne.

Both crispy critters I might add rotflmao

From the sound of it...I hope he plays football better than he communicates.

I know there's a language barrier involved but he's about as easy to understand as a conversation between Keith Richards and Ozzie Ozbourne.

He speaks better English than I speak Finnish...

But,  if he's as athletic and agile and some think....   maybe,  just maybe,  we could coach him up to play..............................

Another Epic FAIL by NewColtsFan....quit trying to attempt humor, it just isn't a strength...Sorry, someone needs to tell u b4 u hurt yourself...Leave that to the much more capable hands of BrentMc...Just sayin...