Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bjoern Werner press conference in 10 minutes

Dustin

i wasnt making fun of the guy

Yes, that was an overreaction. 

Roger Federer(Swiss German) does the same.  Federer has spoken English since birth, so perhaps it's a real time equivalent for Ja or something in German.  Not sure.

I don't think he was making fun of his English at all. I know some people who say "you know" over and over again. Irsay says, "um" all of the time. No need to make this more than it really is. :)

I'm sure C91 is capable of responding himself. Millions of people say 'you know' and 'um' all the time. I'd prefer that a zillion times over  shooting your girlfriend, scamming a pretend girlfriend of taking bribes in college. Pointing it out was beyond futile.

I'm sure C91 is capable of responding himself. Millions of people say 'you know' and 'um' all the time. I'd prefer that a zillion times over  shooting your girlfriend, scamming a pretend girlfriend of taking bribes in college. Pointing it out was beyond futile.

I am sure C91 is capable of responding himself, but I did it for him. I doubt he has any issues with the way I interpreted his words. If he does, then I am also sure he will let me know. ;)

I pointed out that you were overreacting, because you were, and I was very nice about it. Deal with it and we will move on. :)

I am sure C91 is capable of responding himself, but I did it for him. I doubt he has any issues with the way I interpreted his words. If he does, then I am also sure he will let me know. ;)

I pointed out that you were overreacting, because you were, and I was very nice about it. Deal with it and we will move on. :)

OVERREACTING? WHO ME??!!!

(Whoa, this thread is heading south quickly)

WellI was disappointed last night after the pick, but since it's a done deal, welcome, Bjoern!

I trust Grigs and staff know way more than I do!

I tried to avoid that, but you know how it is. When you get two of us Colts fans together you're likely to have three different opinions. ;)

just an observation like how irsay says um a lot

It is all good man. Let's enjoy the draft. ;)

Maybe we will make a play at a 2nd round pick tonight.

It's a pet hate of mine, picking on speech impediments. Probably because I talk like Shrek, I get touchy. I apologise if I came over too harsh.

now_kiss.png

just an observation like how irsay says um a lot

It is all good man. Let's enjoy the draft. ;)

Maybe we will make a play at a 2nd round pick tonight.

It's a pet hate of mine, picking on speech impediments. Probably because I talk like Shrek, I get touchy. I apologise if I came over too harsh.

now_kiss.png

gf would get jealous haha