Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Laron Landry FTW

TKnight24

I think Gavin win agree...minus Vaughn and some new blood...secondary is gonna be good if healthy...Vaughn is simply awful IMO....Draft? UFA...gotta be a better cover somewhere in the world than Vaughn who needs to take off Edge's 32.......soon :)

Amazing the season is closer than we even realize...the draft...I am as excited as last year....and as a Colt fan we had no expectations of 11-5....Love it!!!

Yeah I'm one of the ones who thinks the Colts will go CB in the first round. Just to be sure that Catches-on Vaughn doesn't ever see the field lol. Only a few more months....and we'll be back to the gridiron! Can't wait.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'm one of the ones who thinks the Colts will go CB in the first round. Just to be sure that Catches-on Vaughn doesn't ever see the field lol. Only a few more months....and we'll be back to the gridiron! Can't wait.

I quit predicting the draft last week....stated my case for BIGS......BPA....and Rhodes is still the only CB I would consider....just me....

I quit predicting the draft last week....stated my case for BIGS......BPA....and Rhodes is still the only CB I would consider....just me....

Yeah I could see OL too, I guess it depends if shoring up the front is priority #1. We get to find out in a few days.

Yeah I could see OL too, I guess it depends if shoring up the front is priority #1. We get to find out in a few days.

5 days 17 hours and 26 minutes....but who is counting?  :)  RG is a huge need for sure....

I have to admit, I do not study what the Texans do...or are looking at....not to get off of topic...what is your true need....?

5 days 17 hours and 26 minutes....but who is counting? :) RG is a huge need for sure....

I have to admit, I do not study what the Texans do...or are looking at....not to get off of topic...what is your true need....?

WR no doubt in round one. Hoping Allen or Woods makes it to us. I was thinking we would address safety but signing Reed solved that problem. We could definitely use more talent at LB as we were ravaged last year and I wouldn't mind us getting another NT. Kubiak of course wants his QB to groom so maybe later rounds for that.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, April 22, 2013 - baiting
Hidden by Nadine, April 22, 2013 - baiting

That wasn't the original point. The point was that Landry has attitude problems and has been known to rebuke advice from the coaching staffs of both teams he has played for. Reed's style of play is physical, yes it is a part of his HOF certainty, and it is no surprise that he has been fined at least a few times in his 10 year career.

You seem to be lost boy.  Hurry home.

http://www.texanstalk.com/

WR no doubt in round one. Hoping Allen or Woods makes it to us. I was thinking we would address safety but signing Reed solved that problem. We could definitely use more talent at LB as we were ravaged last year and I wouldn't mind us getting another NT. Kubiak of course wants his QB to groom so maybe later rounds for that.

Tell Kubiak to stop playing around & put Crick opposite of JJ. That'd be a good combination for y'all. But you guys really do need another WR cause Vontae Davis will be locking down Andre Johnson this year haha

Tell Kubiak to stop playing around & put Crick opposite of JJ. That'd be a good combination for y'all. But you guys really do need another WR cause Vontae Davis will be locking down Andre Johnson this year haha

Hahaha, that is exactly the plan. Let AJ draw double coverage and let the new guy get downfield and tote the rock...or the other way around, as long as someone is catching the ball haha. As for Crick...I don't think so lmao.

Good to see some excitement building!

I hope we see good things from Landry too but I also have high hopes for Bethea. I know a lot of people think Bethea will be gone next season but he's one of my favourite layers and i hope he plays well enough to earn a little extension. Those two could be a monster pair at safety!

Me too! I'm hoping that Bethea will be able to hone his craft with some competent help at the other Safety position in Landry. No offense to Zibs, but Landry is a definite step-up. Now Bethea won't have all that ground to cover. I could see a great year from #41 on the way.

In all honesty when it comes to Grigson and Pagano its impossible to predict this Draft the 2 bigs IMO are RG and DL pass rusher,but they cannot be just a pass rusher,going to have to be adequate as well,of course this could come from the LB position as well so I think its up for grabs.Honestly I have no clue :funny: Anyone here want pie in theyre face?

In all honesty when it comes to Grigson and Pagano its impossible to predict this Draft the 2 bigs IMO are RG and DL pass rusher,but they cannot be just a pass rusher,going to have to be adequate as well,of course this could come from the LB position as well so I think its up for grabs.Honestly I have no clue :funny: Anyone here want pie in theyre face?

That is why I stopped my 'mock' analysis......and went back to brain surgery...:)

2012-02-28-BrainSurgery.jpeg

Boy? I've been here for a year now, actually. Quite comfortable too so keep wishing but I'm not going anywhere.

Would you prefer Qwiz?  Hopefully you will disappear like last year boy.  I bet this year is the Texans year right?  I like our chances this year..............good luck and go home soon.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, April 22, 2013 - quoted removed post
Hidden by Nadine, April 22, 2013 - quoted removed post

Would you prefer Qwiz?  Hopefully you will disappear like last year boy.  I bet this year is the Texans year right?  I like our chances this year..............good luck and go home soon.

I think you're on some kind of thing that isn't legal in this country. Who disappeared? I've been here for a year now like I said, never have I had any long period of absence. Whether I believe this is the Texans year or not isn't at all any of your concern. Like your chances if you want, but I am at home, right now, on my laptop. :thmup:

I think you're on some kind of thing that isn't legal in this country. Who disappeared? I've been here for a year now like I said, never have I had any long period of absence. Whether I believe this is the Texans year or not isn't at all any of your concern. Like your chances if you want, but I am at home, right now, on my laptop. :thmup:

Hmm.......maybe I am mistaken.  I thought you went home after the Colts whooped er boys last year.  I may be wrong?  Its been the Texans year for the last decade it seems.............I do not blame you for not being concerned.  Please watch er step on er way out.  I still like our chances.  Maybe Matt is on something......I am not on anything boy.......trust me.  I gave you directions home. :thmup:

Hmm.......maybe I am mistaken.  I thought you went home after the Colts whooped er boys last year.  I may be wrong?  Its been the Texans year for the last decade it seems.............I do not blame you for not being concerned.  Please watch er step on er way out.  I still like our chances.  Maybe Matt is on something......I am not on anything boy.......trust me.  I gave you directions home. :thmup:

Well, kid, I was here for both games...including the one where the refs were blamed for the loss by posters like you (lmaoo) and the one where my team lost. I didn't make excuses or vanish, though. Not my thing. Considering we've only existed for a decade...something is off on your math. Or maybe it's the stuff you're on. I don't know. Either way, kid, I said it was none of your concern. Study up on your English homework tonight before you log back on and troll the boards.

It's amazing how far the draft has come since it began. It really wasn't until the 70's than anyone other than THE MOST HARDCORE FAN noticed. But with the advent of cable TV, satellite info, and eventually computers, it has blossomed into a HUGE event.

2 years ago I went to NY for the draft since I was only 90 min away by train. I wound up missing getting in by 5 people. If they had allowed 6 more people in, I'd have been there. My buddy told me to get there earlier, but I didn't listen. If I had been there 10 min earlier,......... But it was early enough that I still had time to get back home by train and catch the colts pick. I was bummed I couldn't be a part of it.

On a side note, it was fun hanging out in NYC talking to other hard core fans about their teams, and just having fun. NYC is a trip........

I took the day off from work! :number1:  I work evenings, so I kinda had to. Havn't missed a draft since 80 something? I think ESPN started broadcasting it in the early 80's. (not sure) But it sure wasn't the BIG DEAL it is today.

Dedication :thmsup:  :coltslogo:

I think Qwiz and RGIII are closet Colt fans. Qwiz probably has a Matt Schaub poster on his wall that when nobody is around, he flips the poster and its Andrew Luck....autographed :)

haha nope...it's a poster of Andre Johnson, and on the flip side a big picture of the Lombardi Trophy. :)

Well, kid, I was here for both games...including the one where the refs were blamed for the loss by posters like you (lmaoo) and the one where my team lost. I didn't make excuses or vanish, though. Not my thing. Considering we've only existed for a decade...something is off on your math. Or maybe it's the stuff you're on. I don't know. Either way, kid, I said it was none of your concern. Study up on your English homework tonight before you log back on and troll the boards.

You might of been here but I do not recall any posting from you.  Did you congradulate us?  Did you eat crow?  You are a troll boy.  I understand you are accepted here but you are still trolling.  Do you like the Colts? 

You might of been here but I do not recall any posting from you. Did you congradulate us? Did you eat crow? You are a troll boy. I understand you are accepted here but you are still trolling. Do you like the Colts?

He's a Houston Texans fan & he was here all last year during the season. Been here since I joined back in May of last year.

And please stop using the word "boy" in that context it's degrading & highly offensive.

Thank You