Jarvis Jones not a bust, but disappointing

Xavier Rhodes

Kenny Vaccaro

Pro Bowl...

Luke Joeckel

John Cooper

Eric Fisher

But honestly, I have no clue

Agree with the Pro Bowl picks but I dont with Xavier Rhodes(I think he is gonna be a very well known Corner in the NFL circles with a year or two under his belt, I also expect him to make an impact his first year, he does several things well) or Jarvis Jones, same way with Jones except at Linebacker

I'll just throw a name out there and see what people say.  Pro Bowl: Tyrann Mathieu

I could see it if he plays FS or Nickel Corner, if he plays as a #2 Corner or #1 I seriously doubt it, Besides the Pro Bowl is a popular vote anyway

Don't know why there's hate for Hunt...

I'd say he's more of a pro bowler than a bust. In the right system, he could be a monster, imo.

I'd like to hear why you guys think he's going to be a bust.

Don't know why there's hate for Hunt...

I'd say he's more of a pro bowler than a bust. In the right system, he could be a monster, imo.

I'd like to hear why you guys think he's going to be a bust.

I think that he is a great athlete but not a great football player

He has the size height and speed but not the technique and a lot of people compares him to JJ Watt or Justin Smith. In my opinion i dont think that he will be a great football player

Sorry for my English is just that i live in mexico

At first I was going to go with Austin with my next choice BUT, given his expected team he is drafted by will likely be high the chances of him going to a team with a QB that has not been that good is extremely high so I figured I'd not take the Austin route......So with that said I will go with 

Ziggy Ansah-Has trouble getting off blocks from stronger O Linemen and is just very raw, lack of many pass rush moves and is not always active with his hands

Matt Elam-Tries to make the big hit to often (leads with shoulder and far to often does not wrap up) and at times looked completely lost in coverage (probably more to do with how often he was asked to play down near in the box)

I think that he is a great athlete but not a great football player

He has the size height and speed but not the technique and a lot of people compares him to JJ Watt or Justin Smith. In my opinion i dont think that he will be a great football player

Sorry for my English is just that i live in mexico

Welcome to the Forum, glad to have ya  :thmup:  :coltslogo:

Busts:

Alec Ogletree

Any QB that goes round 1

Dion Jordan - at least one of those super raw athletic pass rushers will bust, and it was tough for me to peg which one- so I went with the current highest rated guy.

Pro Bowlers:

Eric Fisher

Star Lotulelei

Jamie Collins

Just out of curiosity, Im interested to see why you think Collins will be a pro bowler and Alec Ogletree and Jordan will be a bust

Just out of curiosity, Im interested to see why you think Collins will be a pro bowler and Alec Ogletree and Jordan will be a bust

It's a red flag to me that Jordan couldn't produce more with his physical tools with how dominant his team was even as a developing player. Also, there's a good chance the Raiders draft him lol. Admittedly, I mainly picked Jordan because he was the least frequent name to come up out of the raw pass rusher group and he's by no means a safe pick.

Collins developed on a horrible team with bad coaching and is essentially an athletic clone of Jordan. I think an NFL team with solid coaching who gets their hands on him will turn him into a beast.

When I see Ogletree, I see a player who's all sizzle and only some steak. He can put together a heck of a highlight reel, but I don't see him having the toughness and instincts to be a solid run defender consistently in the NFL. Too many false steps, and teams are going to run right at him. He put up tackle numbers the same way Angerer did- downfield as part of a bad run defense, only Georgia wasn't playing NFL teams- most of the teams running on them weren't even that good from a college standpoing. That's not even getting in to the off-field issues.