Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay's latest tweet (Saturday 3/16)

GoColts8818

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aight folks, let's settle down & focus....

He's a riddle dude....

In - Arizona - but - the - phone - lines - burning - up - we - want - to - win - so - darn - bad - our - toes - ache - and - our - brains - are - gurgling!!!!!!! Our - fingers - could - end - up - crooked - and - elbows - drip - with - sweat - and blood!

Go to work. Obviously nothing related to the Cardinals because the phone lines wouldn't be needed. They're face to face......what else?

For those of you saying Irsay talks to much, awhile back I made a thread in here posting Irsay's Tweets towards people who said that he talks too much.

Basically he said if you don't like the way he runs his organization, you can go get your own. Those were his words & I couldn't agree with him more. I enjoy this because it keeps us in the loop. Keeps me awake as well, but every battle has a sacrifice

Again for the fans who don't like Irsay tweeting there is a real simple solution just ignore it, no one makes you read twitter or threads like that.  I like that he tweets.  He's not scared to give us a peak behind the curtain.  Wasn't the one of the big complain about the Polian era that he was too secretive?  Irsay is doing what people said they wanted the Colts to do for years and being more open if people don't like it just ignore it.  That's not meant to sound to snarky so sorry if it does. 

I like Irsay tweeting. However, in the case of a trade a level of sensitivity has to be used. Him putting this stuff out there could turn the other GM off. I do appreciate the fact that he is willing to throw stuff out there and it does spike interest. That being said, alluding to FA signings is cool. It just makes me nervous that he does it with trades before they are agreed to in principle.

For those of you saying Irsay talks to much, awhile back I made a thread in here posting Irsay's Tweets towards people who said that he talks too much.

Basically he said if you don't like the way he runs his organization, you can go get your own. Those were his words & I couldn't agree with him more. I enjoy this because it keeps us in the loop. Keeps me awake as well, but every battle has a sacrifice

And keeps apple juice companies in business!

He's a riddle dude....

In - Arizona - but - the - phone - lines - burning - up - we - want - to - win - so - darn - bad - our - toes - ache - and - our - brains - are - gurgling!!!!!!! Our - fingers - could - end - up - crooked - and - elbows - drip - with - sweat - and blood!

Go to work. Obviously nothing related to the Cardinals because the phone lines wouldn't be needed. They're face to face......what else?

talking to agents since he is at owners meeting trade negotiating would be done face to face too

He's a riddle dude....

Any players put there with turf toe and a concussion that would still be worth trading for?

I like Irsay tweeting. However, in the case of a trade a level of sensitivity has to be used. Him putting this stuff out there could turn the other GM off. I do appreciate the fact that he is willing to throw stuff out there and it does spike interest. That being said, alluding to FA signings is cool. It just makes me nervous that he does it with trades before they are agreed to in principle.

Enh till it causes a real problem I am not going to worry about clearly based on this thread he didn't give much of anything away in that tweet.  If you just read that tweet alone you don't even know it's a trade they are looking at.  That's come from other reports.  Irsay could be talking about a free agent.  We just don't know. 

I know that but they are the ones that are supposed to be breaking the story so I thought he had inside info.

Like how the colts were chasing Vasquez.....turns out they weren't at all. Seems to me these guys just re tweet rumors

What about Doug Baldwin....Stanford connection and all....He could move into the outside spot he is expendible now that they have Harvin,Rice,Tate..

Isn't Baldwin more of a slot guy? I mean, I think T.Y. will be fine outside if that's the case.

He's a riddle dude....

In Arizona = Played for Arizona, Burning+Toe Ache = Constant Turf Toe, Brains are gurgling because it'd be a bad signing

Conclusion? Obviously Beanie Wells