Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Landry is in the Building [Merge]

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nooooooo! That wouldn't work out the way we need it to for the sake of our D!!!

i can see it now LADIES AND GENTLEMEN LETS GET READY TO RUMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLEEEEEE. IN THIS CORNER THE PATRIOT DESTROYER BERNARD POLLARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THIS CORNER this other guy :lol:

i can see it now LADIES AND GENTLEMEN LETS GET READY TO RUMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLEEEEEE. IN THIS CORNER THE PATRIOT DESTROYER BERNARD POLLARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THIS CORNER this other guy :lol:

Umm, yea "this other guy" who happens to be an undefeated professional boxer... Tommy Z would WRECK Pollard in a ring. But we wouldn't want him starting on our D again haha

Umm, yea "this other guy" who happens to be an undefeated professional boxer... Tommy Z would WRECK Pollard in a ring. But we wouldn't want him starting on our D again haha

well he should stick to the ring then

Yeah, I'm starting to be impatient.

Just really hope it works out.

On the other hand, he's had injury issues, and I would hate another Bob Sanders (when injured of course).

There are other options, I'm just not good at handling this gambling game.  :goodluck:

via twitter  a source says landry has left the colts facility ." Been told LaRon Landry has left the #Colts facility. His next visit is to the 49ers tomorrow. Was critical for #Colts to sign him today."

Oh well. I wouldn't be surprised if he signs with the 49ers.

Seriously, we better bring in Pollard or Reed now. This is ridiculous.

%.

Ed Reed - DB - Ravens

Free agent Ed Reed will visit the Texans on Thursday.

Reed's former teammate — and former Texan — Derrick Mason hinted on Wednesday there was a "surprise team" in the mix for the future Hall-of-Famer. It's apparently Houston, who is searching for a replacement for Glover Quin. The Texans will be Reed's first visit, meaning they'll be the first team to get the chance to convince him not to leave town.

Related: Texans

Source: John McClain on Twitter Mar 13 - 5:52 PM

why is this ridiculous? maybe he was asking way too much more money and he is injury prone... he is reportedly asking for 6 million a year bu thasnt played a full season yet.

just freaking trust the guys that have all the info, is not like they are being cheap...they cant, the CBA forces them to use 90% of the cap anyways