• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, March 13, 2013 - personal shot
Hidden by Nadine, March 13, 2013 - personal shot

What did I tell you earlier? The Burgers aren't going to fry theirselves. get back to work.

The quinticenntial forum loser, dude you're on here like 24/7, you're rather old with no life or young with no life. Dude, you're a nobody, you get no respect from me so I'll just refer to you as "mr no get vaagg" lame.

The quinticenntial forum loser, dude you're on here like 24/7, you're rather old with no life or young with no life. Dude, you're a nobody, you get no respect from me so I'll just refer to you as "mr no get vaagg" lame.

i see the ban hammer coming in your future..

Brad Wells (BBS) ‏@StampedeBlue

Worth noting that the Broncos had significantly less cap room than the Colts, yet signed OG Vasquez and are about to sign Welker.

Says It all....

Vasquez took less then 6 million per year to play with the Bronco's.  

Now you can either believe 1 of 2 things.

A. Grigson failed to offer up 6 million a year for Vasquez and a bunch of other GM's also didn't want to pay the man 6 million a year.  And if that is true they are all likely idoits.

B. Vasquez really wanted to play for the Bronco's, who just happen to be the best team in the AFC and the one most likely to win a SB at this point.  

I'm thinking it's option B.  

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, March 13, 2013 - quoted removed post
Hidden by Nadine, March 13, 2013 - quoted removed post

Ban worthy. Also reported.

But he is a major upgrade to what we do have.

Yes, but I'm not going to jump over a cliff if Grigs decides not to sign him as many sound like they'd do.  Grigs may turn out to be a true fiscal conservative when it comes to FA signings.  Not a bad thing, especially if he can continue to find great buys and draft well.  As I said in any earlier thread, he has a lot of capital built up just based on his performance last year, so I'm giving him a LOT of benefit of the doubt.

Finally, the truth, grigs gotta make sure he can give himself a fat bonus for being GM of the year.. we all know that money isn't going for actual talent

Thanks.  That post just clearly identified you.  I'd tone it down if I were you.

Vasquez took less then 6 million per year to play with the Bronco's.  

Now you can either believe 1 of 2 things.

A. Grigson failed to offer up 6 million a year for Vasquez and a bunch of other GM's also didn't want to pay the man 6 million a year.  And if that is true they are all likely idoits.

B. Vasquez really wanted to play for the Bronco's, who just happen to be the best team in the AFC and the one most likely to win a SB at this point.  

I'm thinking it's option B.

Players don't switch teams for less money, it simply doesn't happen. Grigson just doesn't think he was worth six.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, March 13, 2013 - quoted removed post
Hidden by Nadine, March 13, 2013 - quoted removed post

i see the ban hammer coming in your future..

Ban worthy. Also reported.

you truely have no clue. im glad you're going to be banned soon

Say goodbye.

It's kind of funny watching him make a complete fool of himself though. He thinks he's being smart but every body is making fun of him.

Players don't switch teams for less money, it simply doesn't happen. Grigson just doesn't think he was worth six.

Thomas is worth 4 as a backup but Vasquez not worth 6.  

I think the guy wants to win a Superbowl.  He wants money too but he wants the super bowl more.

According to PFT Pollard may have an issue with authority which, if true, turns me onto Landry that much more. Pollard would be nice because of his familiarity of Pagano's defense but we don't need a person suspected of "mutiny", as PFT put it, in our locker room

Just to jumpstart the thread back on track, any new news on LaRon? I'm dying to hear something, even if it's that he left the building and we lost out. I just need closure lol. 

so far nothing, but i have a feeling something will get done soon since goldson signed his contract and im guessing landry is gonna want something similar

Finally, the truth, grigs gotta make sure he can give himself a fat bonus for being GM of the year.. we all know that money isn't going for actual talent

I am sure he made some mistakes with vasquez I think he tried getting vasquez for a tad lower, and well roto said it best as broncos swooped in stole em from us.