Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

welcome to the hilton

CR91

I want to vacation at the Omni Hilton Head Hotel in Hilton Head SC...wearing my #13 TY Hilton Jersey...

I chose the Omni, because TY is Omnificent..which means he has unlimited powers of creation...He creates havoc over defenses, he creates his own holes to get to open space..and he creates yards out of nothing...Also, and more importantly, he creates opportunities for the Colts to score on any given play..

I have said from the moment the Colts drafted, that we got an awesome playmaker, and that TY would excel both in the passing and return games...Even when a lot of others criticized him all year for some dropped passes..I knew he would be a big time contributor to our offense...

He has been my favorite player since draft day...and to some extent even before..

TY is an exciting talent, and will be for many years here in Indy...Enjoy the show!

Please enjoy our free shuttle service. It leaves weekly with express non-stop routes directly to the House!

This kid is a keeper. I remember seeing his videos after we drafted him and thinking he would be an awesome receiver in a couple of years. As another poster said in another thread, the loss of Collie allowed TY to showcase his talents in year 1.

Can't wait to see him grow as the game slows down for him in year 2. TY Shuttle Service to the House all year long!

GO COLTS!

I too am looking forward to what TY can do next season !!!  He's got the foundation , that of working with Luck for 1 season now.  I feel it will be a break out year for him.  I can just see him on the field saying, TY,  I'm gone as he sprints down the field towards the end zone.  LOL  GOOOOOOO Colts !!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• To me, AR looks bigger physically. At 21 he should make a huge impression on our rookies. AR looks huge!
    • As many times as Brady and company got caught cheating I don’t know how anyone can put him #1.  Especially a Colts fan. Just my two cents.
    • I’ve been dealing with sciatica issues for the last several months now. Started in late February randomly one day. In my lower back on the left side, and it goes down into my buttock and even down into my upper left leg some days. Some days it’s in my leg and not my back at all.  It’s entirely random. Some days I wake up and I feel alright. Even if I don’t do anything at all that day other than move around the house and take it easy, the next day I can wake up and I have to hunch my shoulders over and look down at my shoes to stand up straight with no pain. There have been days where I’ve been in terrible pain and had to do a ton of walking at work, and then the next day I actually feel pretty good. Some days when it’s in my leg I can use a heating pad under my left buttock and upper leg and it makes walking a little easier, and then some days I could set my backside on fire and every step is as painful as the last.    My point being, whatever it is he’s dealing with back there, if it’s anything like this, every day can be wildly different, and for no rhyme or reason. And this has been a thing with him since March. He was questionable down the stretch at the end of the season with this issue as well, which leads me to believe that it is indeed some kind of similar issue where it’s just luck of the draw how it bothers him day to day. Some days he’s not even questionable at all.    My doctor has told me to stretch and use heat or ice (ice has done nothing for any of it other than just make me cold,) and try to rest it as much as possible, but it’s looking this this may have to head to surgery. I go later this month to start figuring out those next steps. It’ll be telling to see if Haliburton participates in USA basketball this summer. Whatever his issue is isn’t bad enough to keep him off the court, but that could be time he’s going to have to devote to resting up or other treatment instead of going to France and taking part in the games to get fully healed up.    It’s almost like the shooting motion was bothering him last night. He's never been afraid to let them fly, even when he’s not hitting. But last night, even in a close late game, he wasn’t taking them. And the other guys weren’t even passing to him like they normally do. Once the ball left his hands at the top of the key it usually didn’t make its way back around to him. The only reason they wouldn’t get the ball into his hands more, especially late in a close game, would be because they knew he was dealing with something.    I absolutely believe he’s dealing with something because I’m living it myself. But carlisle needs to man up and use the hook in a situation like last night where he was inhibited instead of using him as a decoy. McConnell is good enough that we don’t need a decoy out there. 
    • These are the Reception Perception charting numbers for Mitchell:     They also have him charted in the 83-85th percentile against man and against press coverage.    edit: I just realized you asked for Pierce. Sorry... don't have those numbers.    edit 2: found this on Pierce as a prospect:         
  • Members

• jvan1973

jvan1973 10,907

• stitches

stitches 19,770

• AustexColt

AustexColt 510

• KB

KB 1,149

• Archer

Archer 1,783

• C_Lew