Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

i heard arians missed practice today due to some illness

Stephen

I swear somebody dropped a flu bomb on the state of Indiana last month. EVERYONE has been or is getting sick!!

Do people not get flu shots in Hoosier land?  I have to, work requirement.  And no illness again this year. (so far).  I used to turn my nose to it, but now that I've done it and seen the results, (plus I'm not getting younger, LOL) I don't mind so much.  I just despise being/feeling ill.  No fun at all. Arians is no spring chicken, either.  He probably should have thought about getting one.  OK, get well Bruce!

Do people not get flu shots in Hoosier land?  I have to, work requirement.  And no illness again this year. (so far).  I used to turn my nose to it, but now that I've done it and seen the results, (plus I'm not getting younger, LOL) I don't mind so much.  I just despise being/feeling ill.  No fun at all. Arians is no spring chicken, either.  He probably should have thought about getting one.  OK, get well Bruce!

I'm not in Indy, but I haven't had a flu shot in many, many years. I just had the fever, body ache, cough and sneezing thing last weekend. Wasn't awful, only lasted a couple days, but I honestly didn't even consider having a flu shot.

flu shots are available to all Colts staff.  I assume he's had this

I have heard of several people with laryngitus/bronchitus