Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Deji Karim

PatMcAfeeFan

Neither will be around long in my opinion they make it the rest of the year bu thats it, If Brown was not on IR Moore MIGHT be contemplating retiring right about now given he is 30. Deji would probably still be looking for a job. Both have some talent just not enough now to earn there way back on the team barring injury which obviously happened

Yeah I thought he did a good job on kickoffs, wishhe had got Moores snaps on offense, but Arians is so familiar with Moore from his Pittsburgh days, I knew he wouldn't get snaps on offense over Moore. Moores penalty negated his best return as well as Hiltons best punt return yesterday . Moore hurt this team big Sunday, one of the Texans stars of the game.

Neither will be around long in my opinion they make it the rest of the year bu thats it, If Brown was not on IR Moore MIGHT be contemplating retiring right about now given he is 30. Deji would probably still be looking for a job. Both have some talent just not enough now to earn there way back on the team barring injury which obviously happened

Pretty sure everybody and their mama knows that