Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Really. What's up with this officiating crew?

lester

Let's review the bad calls.

1) The missed Chris Johnson fumble. I don't know how they missed it. If I recall correctly it seemed pretty obvious.

2) Luck's pick six which was reviewed up upheld. As far as I'm concerned the there were two inexcusable actions on that play. Luck never should have thrown it and there is no reason it wasn't overturned.

3) Fokou phantom holding.

4) Bethea phantom pass interference.

5) The completely botched false start on that beautiful McAfee punt. That should have been called back, it's unlikely he would have done it again, and the pick six probably doesn't happen.

6) There was another bad call that went against TN. I can't remember what it was, but I feel like we got away with some blatant pass interference. I can't remember, but I know there was another.

Easily one of the worst officiated games I can remember.

What is happening with the quality of the referees this afternoon. It is hurting both teams.

These guys arent any better than the replacement refs....they just make bad calls more decisively..

The NFL was right..you need full-time refs and there has to be age and weight limits...

get the grandpas off the field.

They miss plays because they are old and slow..

Lamey was going off on the officials diring the game. From his descriptions they were pretty bad today. Replays were even botched!

-d.

NBC came on and even made fun of them they showed Luck's knee clearly down with ball in his hand thanks to a Titan hit on the pick six that they reviewed and stuck with the ruling on the field of INT. I still don't understand how they missed that one. It wasn't even close.

Even refs are washed up at some point....

Send them home to the farm...This isnt you father's NFL..so why do we have some of the same refs who blew calls when your dad was a kid...

Send the insurance salesmen back to Aetna and get fulltime refs

To be washed up that means you were good at some point I don't think any of those three have ever been good. I can deal with Ed Hochuli because while it was a bad mistake he made a few years ago he made it was just that a mistake that he doesn't make very often. The three I mentioned before seem to have mistakes every week.

Honestly I think Hochuli, Carey, Riveron, Corrente, and Streratore are the best officials in the NFL. The others I am enh on then there are the three I mentioned before that I think are jokes.

I mean, when the announcers say it should be overturned, and it's not, there is something wrong. I really thought it would be overturned and was shocked when it wasn't. Search this video on youtube and tell me if they're still reffing or not, "NFL Replacement Referee Aptitude Test"

If cursing over an open mic is worth a game check to the NFL for NFL refs then this should be as well. This was bad and it wasn't even close I would really love to be in the room when they try to explain what they saw when they didn't change the call. Just think about had we lost this game and missed the playoffs by one game and you could point at that call and a blown coverage against the Jags how sickening that would have been.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now