Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vick Ballard to Start?

OJl

I am more worried about the blocking of the RB at this point.

Brown was doing really good in picking up the blitzes out there (finally)

I don't want an inexperienced back letting luck get hit anymore.

Donald is still not picking up the blitz. He missed one Sunday against the pack.

He did. I don't remember what play it was, but he misread the pressure, went right, and the pressure came from the left, and he was way out of position. If I find it, I'll let you know what the quarter and time was.

i remember the play also. i actually laughed a little and said "GD it Donald" lol

where at?

In the backfield........the blitzer came in and Donald worked his way forward to the LOS where no defenders were.. I do not recall the exact play but I do recall everyone who was watching with me say "look at DB" what is he doing?

In the backfield........the blitzer came in and Donald worked his way forward to the LOS where no defenders were.. I do not recall the exact play but I do recall everyone who was watching with me say "look at DB" what is he doing?

Thing is, that's what people remember. But he picked up a ton of blitzes all game long. And I think that was only his second miss of the season, which is impressive given that Luck has dropped back almost 200 times this season.

Just want to say first time poster but i have followed the fourm for a long time.

I think we need to take into account that Vick ballard is going to be running on a D that is 31st in the league in run defence.

I hope he has a big game, It will help Luck out alot. But lets not all be screming for him to be the starter if he rips them one.

Just want to say first time poster but i have followed the fourm for a long time.

I think we need to take into account that Vick ballard is going to be running on a D that is 31st in the league in run defence.

I hope he has a big game, It will help Luck out alot. But lets not all be screming for him to be the starter if he rips them one.

I was scrolling down reading replies and hoping to see someone comment on them being 31st on run D so I wouldn't have to... Not the same D they once were, I think Ballard could have a good game..