• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, September 23, 2012 - streaming link request
Hidden by 21isSuperman, September 23, 2012 - streaming link request

Hey guys, I'm a noob here(first post) and I live in Lexington, KY and am stuck watching the Bengals Skins game. Who can hook me up with a live feed link that is good. I found a few on Justin.tv but they were garbage with all kinds of background noise.

Hope I'm not breaking any rules, here but hope someone can help a Colts fan in distress out!

Thanks!

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, September 23, 2012 - response to hidden post
Hidden by 21isSuperman, September 23, 2012 - response to hidden post

Hey guys, I'm a noob here(first post) and I live in Lexington, KY and am stuck watching the Bengals Skins game. Who can hook me up with a live feed link that is good. I found a few on Justin.tv but they were garbage with all kinds of background noise.

Hope I'm not breaking any rules, here but hope someone can help a Colts fan in distress out!

Thanks!

You are...

Google is your friend... Just saying..

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, September 23, 2012 - reply to hidden post
Hidden by 21isSuperman, September 23, 2012 - reply to hidden post

You are...

Google is your friend... Just saying..

I have googled, all broken feeds. Just looking for a free live feed, and having no luck. Sorry for breaking a rule, just looking for help.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• I had him 3rd round too. He was possibly winning a starting job on the Vikings outside of Byron Murphy if I remember right. Had a bright future. Hate when this happens. As you said, only 24. Way too young to die. I just turned 37 July 1st, so that's scary to think about.
    • Kid had everything, big, strong, fast, had the enjoyment of being drafted by the Vikings family, was going to make big money too. I had him going 3rd round coming out, I was close. This is really sad, only 24!
    • This was terrible. You never expect an active NFL player to pass away, much less someone who just got drafted a month ago. RIP Khyree Jackson and his teammates.   Also my condolences to @NFLfan. Must be tough to go through this as a fan of the Vikings. This is a nightmarish situation. My best friend is a Marlins fan in baseball, and he had to go through this with Jose Fernandez.    I thought Jackson was going to be a hit at the NFL level. Unfortunately, we will never know. Prayers to his friends and family that they can get through this tragedy.
    • To follow this up before a certain poster tells me the NBA disagrees with me about Tatum because he made 1st team All-NBA, I would just reply and say no way is he better than Edwards. I would take Edwards over him all day and twice on Sunday. Edwards got jipped  making 2nd team. Without Edwards, the Wolves wouldn't even make the playoffs in the West. 
    • Bo Jackson is the greatest athlete of all-time, if anyone thinks otherwise, I want what they are drinking . He was a great NFL football player/RB, good Pro baseball player. Could bench press 450 pounds down to chest and up once and run a 40 in 4.1.
  • Members

• TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy 149

• Hooch

Hooch 3

Rookie
    • 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 42,038

• Superman

Superman 21,127

Moderators
    • Yoshinator