Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Vikings Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

Hi, Colts fans! :) Our Indianapolis Colts will try again to win their first game of the 2012 regular season as they host their second NFL North Interdivisonal opponent in as many games, the Minnesota Vikings in their home opener at LOS. Colts lost to Chicago , while the Vikings defeated Maurice Jones-Drew and Jacksonville in Minneapolis in their games last Sunday. Colts are also facing an opposing star running back today in the Viking's Adrian Peterson, who apparently has recovered from a torn ACL and leg injury he suffered while he and his Vikings were playing a road game at the Redkins last December.

Minnesota is making their first regular season visit to Indianapolis since 2004, besides playing their first game at LOS. Colts have won the last three meetings over the Vikings, and lead the overall regular season series 14 games to 7. Colts defeated the Vikings 31-10 at the RCA Dome on December 24, 2000, 31-28 in the last game the teams played at Indianapolis back on November 8, 2004, and won the recent meeting played at the Metrodome in Minneapolis 18-14, back on September 14, 2008.

Thom Brennaman and former NFL Head Coach Brian Billick will announce the live TV game commentary, along with sideline reporter Laura Okmin, for the NFL On FOX on HD, seen in the Midwest, and north central region of the USA, including locally on WXIN FOX 59 in Indianapolis.

Bob Lamey, our "Voice Of The Colts,' and Will Wolford will also provide the live radio game play-by-play and analysis, along with sideline reporter Kevin Lee, simulcast on Colts flagship stations WFNI ESPN SportsRadio 1070 AM, and WLHK Country 97.1FM, and the Colts/Vectren Radio Network.

LOS's roof may be open for this afternoon's 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, because sunny and clear skies at 64 degrees is forecast in Downtown Indianapolis. along with 41% humidity, 0% precipitation, and very mild southeast winds at 4 miles per hour.

Colts will wear their home blue jerseys and white pants, while the visiting Vikings will dress in their matching white jerseys and pants on the field today.

NO injuries to both the Colts and Vikings, and also wish them success to Coach Chuck Pagano, Andrew, and the entire Colts and team supporting staff, great Luck as they start the new regular season home era. GO COLTS!!! :cheer::excited::coltshelmet::coltslogo::colts::coltsfb::coltshorse::1colts::blueshoe::D:cheer:

Colts Vs Vikings NFL Gamecenter:

http://www.nfl.com/g...w&menu=gameinfo

Colts Vs. Vikings Complete And Detailed Pregame Press Release, on Adobe PDF:

http://prod.static.c...lease-reg02.pdf

Colts Vs. Vikings Pregame Injury Reports:

http://www.colts.com...ury-report.html

http://www.vikings.c...ury-report.html

Colts Vs. Vikings NFL On FOX TV Coverage Map In Blue:

http://the506.com/temp11.html

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stand up and be proud Colt Fans....the 12th man needs to lead this young team up and down the field in all 3 phases of the game with :shoe: :helmet: :throwback: :coltshelmet::coltslogo::coltshorse::coltsfb::colts: :colts: vengeance!

Once again LucasOilStadum sets us up with the BEST game day thread! Is anybody else ready to see the MONSTER chomp on some purple people??????

FIGHT whistle to whistle.....hold your blocks.....play your lane....stay at home......and bring the heat to give Christian something to 'Ponder' ON EVERY singe down! GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!

Thanks every week to LOS!!!!! Are you ready for a 26-19 Colts victory??????? :thmup: Luck with 3 :td: :td: :td: Lets go!

Edited by BrentMc11

This is a game of opportunities. An opportunity to win the first home game, an opportunity to show the league we are a much better team than they think we are, and an opportunity for guys like Jerry Hughes to step up and show what they can do. Let's get it! As always, thanks to LucasOilStadium for making the game day thread! A Colts game wouldn't feel quite the same without all the forum friends discussing it together!

i was trying to get 1070 on the internet and they said due to game being blackout they were not streaming the game. never had a problem last year with this listen on 1070. i live in Baltimore and i don't have cable so i need to use the internet to hear the colts and this is the first time i couldn't get the stream. found another place to list though. what is going on here

i was trying to get 1070 on the internet and they said due to game being blackout they were not streaming the game. never had a problem last year with this listen on 1070. i live in Baltimore and i don't have cable so i need to use the internet to hear the colts and this is the first time i couldn't get the stream. found another place to list though. what is going on here

it was an accident on there part that you ever got it. we don't get the online stream in indy either. you have to turn on the old fashion radio