Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Vikings Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is he supposed to do? Let the guy mug him? Props to Allen for sticking up for himself.

Did I say that?

I just said going up and making the helmet come off was a no no. Which clearly it was, seeing as one guy got called for the scuffle and one didn't.

BOOM Allen with the touchdown!!!!!

Great throw by Andrew.

Did I say that?

I just said going up and making the helmet come off was a no no.

BOOM Allen with the touchdown!!!!!

Great throw by Andrew.

Let's not act like he grabbed him by the helmet and threw it off. He pushed under the facemask. Nothing he did was wrong, the punk on the Vikings started it, Allen put him in his place. Not his fault the guy doesn't buckle his chinstrap.

Let's not act like he grabbed him by the helmet and through it off. He pushed under the facemask. Nothing he did was wrong, the punk on the Vikings started it, Allen put him in his place. Not his fault the guy doesn't buckle his chinstrap.

Agree Allen didn't start it, but that was never my point in the first place.

Agree to disagree. :)

Hi Fans! Have been working around the house all the weekend. Just stopped right now. How it is going? 0-3 looks BAD!

7-3 buddy...Allen TD catch from Luck after a 15 yard penalty on him that should have been offsetting.

Addison on the right today for the most part...Hughes is sliding in as Mathis roams a little more...good stuff...special teams need to take advantage....Viking's kicker is something...we need to react.