Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Vikings Game Day Thread

I hope none of us missed the subtle nuance of Fleener dropping a sure TD pass and then Allen making a difficult, challenged TD catch right after that. I'm officially getting worried about a guy that I was begging for us to draft, Fleener.

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope none of us missed the subtle nuance of Fleener dropping a sure TD pass and then Allen making a difficult, challenged TD catch right after that. I'm officially getting worried about a guy that I was begging for us to draft, Fleener.

I loved the Fleener pick as well, but he has got to be more consistent. That was more than catchable.

And the man I wanted had a 2 TD debut with Mark Sanchize throwing to him....

The refs being locked out sound like a Dr. Evil plan. "I will lock out the Referees, and replace them with incompetent replacement officials from the Division II and III levels. Unless you pay me ONE TRILLION DOLLARS!!!"