Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Didn't care about NYD-Dallas..what does it mean?

oldunclemark

Hurrying home to watch the kickoff of the first game of the year....

I sat down to watch The Cowboys play at NY...

..and aftre a scorelss first quarter ...I turned away.

Baseball......Bill Clinton.....Rizzoli and Isles....even 'Turbine Cowboys' on the weather channel

(that's a great show, by the way)

I watched everything BUT the football game. Turned back in the 3rd quarter. BORING... Didnt care.

What happened?... I'm eager for the Bears-Colts game Sunday and the Denver-Pitt game Sunday night.

But I couldnt watch the NYGs and Dallas....Bored to tears....

Doctor....doctor give me the news...

No doctor....

Why didnt I care? Its football. I love football..

But I could not watch.....Boring....dull...

I dont hate the Giants or the Cowboys..but I just didnt care... Why do you think that was?

It was a boring game for the most part. New York wasted too many downs trying to establish the run when they should have thrown the ball more often.

I was way to hyped for a good football game between 2 good teams. The early season mistakes were tough to take especially rooting for the Giants and Victor Cruz who really seems like a down to earth kid.....if he was not...he is back on earth now. :)

I got into chat and had some fun....enjoyed analyzing the replacement refs...and overall still found a way to enjoy a very 'un-enjoyable game.' (Of course Cowboy fans had to love some things for )

I watched the game because it was the first game of the season and I had players on my 2 fantasy football teams: Eli, Dez Bryant and the Giants D in one League and Romo in the other. Unfortunately, I am already getting killed w/ Eli, Dez and tghe Giants ... ugggh.

I actually enjoyed the game and did not think it was boring. GO COLTS!

Watched every second...

, I suggest getting into fantasy football, it will give you rooting interest in nearly every game. You may not care much about KC v StL but if you have some of those guys going against your buddy whom you REALLY want to beat, you will be yelling at the tv in no time.

Or you can go the old fashioned route. Find a bookie.

if demarco murray stays healthy, dallas will be tough all season

i try not to get too hyped over guys who have 1 good year but................

Demarco Murray looked like a beast wednesday night!! His health will be the difference between a good season and a GREAT season for the cowboys.

Watched every second...

, I suggest getting into fantasy football, it will give you rooting interest in nearly every game. You may not care much about KC v StL but if you have some of those guys going against your buddy whom you REALLY want to beat, you will be yelling at the tv in no time.

Or you can go the old fashioned route. Find a bookie.

The gambling thing is a good way to go.....becasue THEN you care..

but fantasy football takes a lot of free time and it has nothing to do withthe outcome of the game.

I actually enjoy the winning and losing...part.....What's the old saying?

'Stats are for losers and fantasy players'

I'm glad someone was as bored as I was...How did the refs do...?

any thoughts anybody?

I wasn't impressed... The missed some calls, and might have made some that the other refs wouldn't have. It wasn't perfect by any means.

I'm sure out of all these scab officials there are some guys that are better than some of the ones in the NFL.

That could be said if teams had picked up 53 new guys last summer during the lockout and fielded teams. There would have been a few scabs that would catch on after the real players return.

I loved the game. This is exactly the type of game the Boys would have blown last year. The Boys blew A TON of close games. Romo was ridiculous outside that pick.

And the Giants looked a lot like.....well a 9-7 team with multiple weaknesses who caught fire at the right time last year.

Will be interesting to see how this division shakes out. I still like the Cowboys. Not sold on the Eagles either for longevity.

Didn't care? Yea I felt that too for the first time in years. I wonder if this is what Loosing teams fans feel, have hope, but gut knows the difference? Remember feeling like we had the chance each year to win the SB? Until we get that feeling back I too fear like a blanket of apathy is wrapping me.

I love football, but there are only a few teams that I can sit down and watch an entire game without being bored out of my mind. I absolutely can not stand the Giants or the Cowboys so therefore, I didn't watch it either. If it was a playoff game, then I may have at least watched some of it, but since it wasn't I didn't care. neither team has any bearing on the Colts what so ever.

My 5 least favorite teams to watch are.....(in no particular order)

Cowboys

Giants

Bears

Vikings

Eagles

I don't even really know the reason why I loathe watching these teams, but I just can't stand any of them. There are other teams I can't stand either, but sometimes I'll watch those teams just to see them get beat.

Hurrying home to watch the kickoff of the first game of the year....

I sat down to watch The Cowboys play at NY...

..and aftre a scorelss first quarter ...I turned away.

Baseball......Bill Clinton.....Rizzoli and Isles....even 'Turbine Cowboys' on the weather channel

(that's a great show, by the way)

I watched everything BUT the football game. Turned back in the 3rd quarter. BORING... Didnt care.

What happened?... I'm eager for the Bears-Colts game Sunday and the Denver-Pitt game Sunday night.

But I couldnt watch the NYGs and Dallas....Bored to tears....

Doctor....doctor give me the news...

Weird. I love NFL football too much to not watch when I can. I actually missed that game because I've been so busy, I had no idea they were showing Game #1 on a censored.gif Wednesday night for cripes sake. Remember when football was on Sunday and Monday night and you didn't have to study a TV schedule to make sure you didn't miss a game?

I mean I'm glad that the NFL is on more nights now....but it's so random and easy to miss games.