Luck is ridiculously good

But gets sacked a lot

We can't play man

We can pressure the QB

We aren't consistent running the ball

Mollie takes up double teams

Collie is ridiculously easy to injure

Zibi can force fumbles

I said this elsewhere, but Collie's injury score is only 15 pts higher than Bob Sander's. Collie is very prone to injury, so be warned if you're playing a franchise mode. My opinion?... Use proven old veterans, like T.O., Chad Ochocinco, and Randy Moss. All three in my franchise were cut by their respective teams by week 1 of the regular season and were all available via free agency. Yes, they're a locker-room menace, but it's a video game, so it's a non-issue.

I added John Henderson in Free Agency and made the trade for Vontae.

Week 4 vs Jacksonville Avery out with a broken colar bone.

Fleener is a beast and can run away from anyone on the fly route.

I am enjoying the quick play call option, it is keeping me from just going to the money plays that madden always has.

The tackling is a JOKE, this new Engine is pure Benny hill with people just running into each other and falling down.

My friend called me last night and was telling me about how Reggie Wayne can barely catch anything. He said Wayne drops 1 or 2 passes almost every game he plays with the colts. He said one time Wayne dropped 3 passes in a row. That is pretty ridiculous.

Anyone know when the Roster update is coming today? I have already heard it will be today, but I was hoping it wouldn't be until later, after all the cuts are made, so hopefully all the teams will have the correct players heading into the season, by tonight.

But honestly I think I may be expecting too much from the people at EA/Madden. They probably don't care that much about it, seeing how their game has made little improvement over the past 7 years.

I was wondering about when the Roster update is coming out too. I was told tonight but can't find anything anywhere that confirms this. I don't want to get to carried away with my "connected career" untill the update comes out so I have Vontae

Ya exactly. I just got the game but I don't want to start a season until i have the real Colts. Otherwise you just short sell yourself.

We can stop the run when you choose to blitz

They get burned easily

Fleener,Avery,collie, Hilton, Brazill have a habit of dropping balls

Hilton and Brazill are above average returners

Luck is ridiculously good

But gets sacked a lot

We can't play man

We can pressure the QB

We aren't consistent running the ball

Mollie takes up double teams

Collie is ridiculously easy to injure

Zibi can force fumbles

When I've played , just about everyone has good hands, not many drops at all.

The Oline seems to be better run blocking than pass blocking. Don't unnecessarily move Luck around unless its necessary. Always look to throw first.

I've been getting great pressure with Mathis, Freeney, Redding, Nevis . In that order.

Angerer is a tackling machine. I've caused some nice fumbles on run stuffs with him.

Bethea blitzes very well in the right situation.

Watch yourself when the opponent runs to the outside, if that DE or OLB don't get passed their blocker, it could be very bad news. That's seems to be a particular weakness with our personnel in a 3-4 at times, not always.

Play to the whistle, don't assume someone is down, after they fall ON someone.

Our DBs do very well in man coverage. But they can get beat deep if you don't have safety help.

Fleener is Not as good as Clark running the straight up the field. He doesn't beat his defender like DC used too. he still has good hands but crossing routes,slants are his strength. He run block well upfield, not as well at the line.( I used to hot route Clark and he'd beat his man and get inside the safety almost every time.)

Allen clears running lanes very well, good hands, not very fast though.

Sub in Hilton or Avery for Return duties.

The default scheme is power running team but there is a lot of great pass plays, 5 receiver plays.

Davis should be a Colt very soon via updated roster.

I suggest reordering the RB depth, ignore the ratings, put Brown, Ballard, Carter.

On running plays , try to run to Allen's side

My take on the M13 Colts:

Luck is awesome! He puts the passes exactly where they need to be using Total Control Passing.

RBs are weak, but Brown, while weak receiving, is serviceable with good blocking.

OL is mediocre, but serviceable if you adjust blocking.

WRs are FAST!

Avery drops too many balls.

Reggie catches everything.

Fleener is a beast in the seams.

Our secondary (with Davis) plays very well.

Mixing up blitzes & coverages is necessary to bring heat, but it works fairly well.

Our LB's are fast!

We are a stud NT & ILB from having a top 5 D.

We need a few quality OL, a good RB and a couple years experience for our receivers to be a very good Offense.