Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I know the feeling

Arodgers12

57 minutes ago, Arodgers12 said:

With you guys with your situation with Andrew Luck compared to our situation with Rodgers. Our season is over here too. Hope you guys get Luck back soon.

I was pulling for Rodgers and the Pack to make it to the big one this year. Are the Green Bay forums in full implosion mode like ours?

11 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Wonder if their fan base will be saying to just sit Rodgers all of next year too if he misses a few games next year.

Most of our fanbase is good and has common sense but there are a few in here now that would say trade Rodgers because he is now injury prone lmao. Broken collar bone again so lets trade him haha 

Funny how much parity there is in the league especially for this season. Green Bay's season is effectively over, (much like ours if Luck don't come back soon), but when Aaron was healthy, I couldn't legitimately picture anyone in the NFC marching into Lambeau and beating Rodgers in January. 

56 minutes ago, HectorRoberts said:

It just sucks that there is 1 less team to take out the patriots this year! My favorite team is the colts but my second favorite is who ever is playing New England.

The Patriots aren't looking like the dominant machine the media was touting in the offseason.  I don't see them repeating and possibly not even getting to the Superbowl.  

2 hours ago, NorthernBlue said:

Funny how much parity there is in the league especially for this season. Green Bay's season is effectively over, (much like ours if Luck don't come back soon), but when Aaron was healthy, I couldn't legitimately picture anyone in the NFC marching into Lambeau and beating Rodgers in January. 

It just goes to show you how one player can literally carry a team. It’s kind of crazy.  

Packers remind me a lot of the Colts.  I jokingly refer to them as the "Colts of the NFC".  Awesome QB but all hopes hinge on him and if he goes down what's left is a mediocre mess.

To ARodgers12, I hope your #12 makes a full recovery and is able to come back stronger for the start of next season.  Till then batten down the hatches. 

21 hours ago, Arodgers12 said:

With you guys with your situation with Andrew Luck compared to our situation with Rodgers. Our season is over here too. Hope you guys get Luck back soon.

Ironically, I think it was two weeks ago watching a Packers game when it was said the Pack mirror the Colts in that they are  overly dependent on their QB. I don't compare Luck to Rogers. I would take Rogers over all QBs.