Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Tenn is rolling  10-0 Titans....Forsett fumbled in his Bronco debut

That's not good........

O'Brian is a terrible coach lol why would you stop running the ball? literally don't stop unless we actually show we can stop it. 

Just now, 21isSuperman said:

Clowney just made Castonzo look like a pylon.  That was embarrassing

Yeah he's an enigma at times.

Just now, csmopar said:

Castonzo has been crap since he got paid.  Wish we could cut him

Yep, I'll say it again he pulled a Roy Hibbert.

That's what he does well...tackle....he didn't really have to cover...

Just have to not miss any tackles and getting his teamamtes in the right defense

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I’m lucky I didn’t kill myself. Playing on high speed jet skis, flipped it or something doing 50+ and popped my face and fractured the pelvis and tore 2 muscles off the bone. Pretty ugly and uncomfortable but likely no rougher than a broken hip. Yours was likely at a youthful age, mine was in my 40’s and old enough to know better lol
    • The original intent of playing the National Anthem prior to NFL games around WWII in an effort to build "Patriotism"..  Today, however, the National Anthem has become a very divisive thing within the NFL .... which completely goes against the original intent.   With this being said, I think that the National Anthem should no longer be played prior to the games.  Afterall, how many other "entertainment events" follow this tradition in our country?...Concerts, plays, shows, etc??? Does anyone care that it is not played when they go to a concert? Why MUST it be played at a football game?...   Don't get me wrong...I am a Veteran and a devoted citizen who stands very strongly in favor of our National Anthem and all it stands for to so many people...including those who choose to exercise their "right to protest peacefully"... BUT, my feelings are such based on the divisive nature of the anthem, especially in the context of the NFL.    
    • We hashed all of this out back when it was fresh.  The only thing I still can not grasp is, why team mates create barriers when they are on the same team. No, you don't have to go to the country club with another player (especially one you don't like on a personal level) or visit their home, etc.  However, ponce in the locker room, everyone should at least have respect for each other in attempting to reach the same goals, team and personal.  Don;t like someone, stay away, or let them stay away from you.  Go out and do your jobs, then go your separate way after the games.   Richie seems to me to be a guy that isn't so much malicious as he just doesn't know where the lines in the sand are, (notably social issues) and if he does, it matters not.
  • Members

• JasonABrown

JasonABrown 45

• SSFiero

SSFiero 1

Rookie
    • CR91

CR91 5,770

• Reidm

Reidm 55

• C0LT5

C0LT5 77