LucasOilStadium

Colts @ New York Jets Game Day Thread

570 posts in this topic

Just now, Moe said:

That's crazy considering ticket prices starting at Under $10 dollars!

and the weather is not too bad

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Indy_Mike said:

I know Chuck will have one hell of a game plan for tonight's game!:headspin:

They might not even need to have a game plan in general if the Jets offense continues to play like that.

1 person likes this

Just now, Indy_Mike said:

If Luck has this much time all game we will destroy the Jets!

Just now, snkdy said:

Great pass protection so far.

It's odd.  Despite tons of talent along their DL, the Jets don't have a lot of sacks on the year.

Andrew with time in the pocket. Can only imagine what his play would look like if that happened often

2 people like this

Yeah it's pretty brutal when Luck has time.  Seems like the Jets are in a funk and hopefully that continues all game and the Colts just open it up.

Just now, legend300 said:

amazing what happens when they give him time. 

Just now, legend300 said:

amazing what happens when they give him time. 

Yeah, it's frustrating, if he has the time this team has the talent to beat anybody offensively!

Jets may not be 'too legit to quit'

..there's more' boos' here than at the local liquor store

3 people like this

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

•   Fair points.....   I remember right after last year's draft,  Grigson came out and said both Green and Clark were borderline 1st rounders for them.      I was more than just a bit surprised.   And then he said that Haeg had a 2nd round grade.      And I think Ridgeway had a 2nd round grade too.   Josh Ferguson was said to have roughly a 4th round grade and they crossed their fingers that he'd be available in Free Agency.   I thought if this draft hits,  then they have some credibility....    but if it misses,  this staff is likely done....   The jury remains out until we see how everyone else besides Kelly turns out....  
    •   I'm expecting a much better Josh Ferguson this time around.    I expect to see at least the normal jump from rookie year to 2nd year that most players make.   If not,  that will be that....   But, I'm rooting for the guy....  
    • It's kinda funny, a lot of people take extreme stances on where players will be drafted, but it's situations like this that cause players to be overdrafted (IMO), and others to fall to us that really shouldn't. Then the forum gets shocked come draft time when said player reaches our pick in the 2nd or 3rd or whatever pick it is. It happens every year and will always happen, that's why I'm a little loose when doing mocks and judging mocks. Just something I'm thinking about, lol.
    •   I wouldn't want the Colts to take him at 15....    but if I was sitting in the bottom quarter of the first round and I needed help in the secondary,  he'd get serious consideration from me.   And it's not just the Combine....   Melifownu also had a very good Senior Bowl week as well....    his story is similar to Reddick and his story is similar to Jones,  another UConn DB from a few years back who broke a couple of jumping records at the combine and Dallas took him toward the bottom of the 1st.   I don't think they've regretted that decision.  
    • Someone should do another one of these since free agency is really slowed Down now.
  • Members

• MPStack

MPStack 738

• Traines

Traines 116

• adubb84

adubb84 104

• SteelCityColt

SteelCityColt 4,565

Moderators
    • Jared Cisneros

Jared Cisneros 1,406

• MFT5

MFT5 170

• SaturdayAllDay

SaturdayAllDay 522

• STH2000

STH2000 2

Rookie
    • Southern Cal

Southern Cal 5

Rookie
    • NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 11,649

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.