Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ New York Jets Game Day Thread

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Winning multiple SB's is tough. Every fan base thinks they can do it, once they win one. I thought with Peyton we would win 2 or 3, should've but it is tough. KC may win 2 or 3 with Mahomes but not sure. They are the favorites to win it again and it will be interesting to see if they can repeat. Colts had one of the best 9 years in the history of football from 2002-2010 going 109-35 but only got the one SB win/2 SB appearances. KC kind of reminds me of those teams, their D gets after the QB and they have the best QB in the league + a coach who is a players coach and nice like Dungy was.
    • I'm changing his name to the bulldozer. 
    • Have no idea why you're in such a negative mood?   AC's injury is a week to week variety.   It's not a season ender.   Why would an injury like that cause a veteran player to retire.   Especially a guy still playing at a high level and has a big contract waiting for him next year?
    • He'll play....   but if he re-aggravates the injury and is sidelined again,  then another player will obviously be needed.  
    • Glad you're noticing this as well. They're riding the high after winning a SB in 50 years and landing a once in a generation talent at the QB position. On one hand, I get it.....they've been through a lot, but on the other.......they need to relax.    I see so many Chiefs fans screaming they're a dynasty without even knowing what a dynasty is. It's extremely hard to go back to back in this league so while they do have all the pieces in place for another run, I'll believe it when I see it.
  • Members