LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Bengals Preseason Game Night Thread

189 posts in this topic

Just now, PeterBowman said:

At least he's getting the names right

Yeah Fish should just stick to IU.  Kevin Lee has been a jack of all trades for sports in Indy for a long time.  He does games for West Wood One on the radio during the season so truth be told he's probably better than Fish.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, PeterBowman said:

At least he's getting the names right

A lot of people don't like Don Fischer. I personally love Bob Lamey but he is radio.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

A lot of people don't like Don Fischer. I personally love Bob Lamey but he is radio.

I love Bob because he is just one of us watching the game.  Sadly Bob is starting slip (missing names and plays in his own right).  It will be a sad day when Bob says he's done but I wouldn't be shocked to see someone like Kevin Lee get the job when Bob decides he's done. 

1 person likes this

Rogers is the only bubble WR who has shown anything tonight.  He has locked up a WR spot IMO.

2 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

I love Bob because he is just one of us watching the game.  Sadly Bob is starting slip (missing names and plays in his own right).  It will be a sad day when Bob says he's done but I wouldn't be shocked to see someone like Kevin Lee get the job when Bob decides he's done. 

Yeah Bob is getting up there in age, not sure how much longer he has regarding announcing. I will miss him bigtime when he retires.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah Bob is getting up there in age, not sure how much longer he has regarding announcing. I will miss him bigtime when he retires.

bob looks surprisingly healthy given his age & 'girth'. he's defying the odds already

1 person likes this

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

Might be Gore, Turbin, and Todman

Todman is valuable on special teams too

Just now, PeterBowman said:

Todman is valuable on special teams too

yeah I'd like to see them find a way to keep him just for that. 

53 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Why couldn't we

He's a 3rd round pick. Someone will claim him off waivers and/or sign him off the P.S.

Just now, \m/COLTS\m/ said:

Denzel "Goodman?" Her favorite player? lol

i bet he just pocketed her phone number :)

2 people like this

1 minute ago, \m/COLTS\m/ said:

Denzel "Goodman?" Her favorite player? lol

Like I said she's getting cut tomorrow.  You just can't have those kinds of mistakes in the pre-season and make the team...

3 people like this

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

Like I said she's getting cut tomorrow.  You just can't have those kinds of mistakes in the pre-season and make the team...

I'd put her on my practice squad lol

2 people like this

Okine has been a beast tonight and I don't give a rip about the false start penalties. Those are just fine sometimes

2 people like this

That was great Defense. I guess that is the way you beat the blitz. I still like what I seen out of the Defense tonight overall.

I'd love to have an O Line that wasn't soft as cotton and one that took pride in being physical and being nasty

27 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

I think Bob said a few months back that this will probably be his last year.

That was a great call. Hopefully we see that in the regular season. This is what Pep didn't do.

2 people like this

Great play call! I want to see this ran a bunch with Luck throwing to the likes of TY and Dorsett!

1 person likes this

That shouldn't save a roster spot for Smith in my opinion but it was still a very good play with patience waiting for his lead blockers to lead the way

That was a well run play.

Love the WR screen..

Good job on the last drive........ hey our benchwarmers and better than  Bengal backups!!

1 person likes this

Just now, Gavin said:

That shouldn't save a roster spot for Smith in my opinion but it was still a very good play with patience waiting for his lead blockers to lead the way

I think he will be on the PS

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

That was a great call. Hopefully we see that in the regular season. This is what Pep didn't do.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...tell me you didnt say that. Tell me you did not say that!!

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Morris for MVP! TD

If we cut him, his final pass was a TD....a pre-season legend

1 person likes this