LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Bengals Preseason Game Night Thread

189 posts in this topic

That was a cheap call! Right when I was getting ready to say our Defense is looking like the Steel Curtain we get a cheap penalty that gives them a first down.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That was a cheap call! Right when I was getting ready to say our Defense is looking like the Steel Curtain we get a cheap penalty that gives them a first down.

Yeah, the WR was grabbing him too. Should have been a no call imo

1 person likes this

Guy slipped down on that last play to his knees and looked over to his sideline. I don't know if he was just listening to someone or he was saying he needs to come out. Could be nothing

50 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Off topic but Brady looks like dog doo tonight, he just got INT so I guess the Patriots will go 6-10 (sarcasm)

clearly they are just going to cut Brady and go with Jimmy for the full season...  Hey one can dream :)

1 person likes this

Sorry Morris fans Tolizen is going to be the back up QB.  Sounds like they are going to give Morris a chance to make his case for the Colts to keep three though.

Our rookies are fighting out there for sure. They haven't looked to bad. This hasn't been the mess to this point I was expecting. A couple setbacks.......Fumble. Penalties are down however

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Sorry Morris fans Tolizen is going to be the back up QB.  Sounds like they are going to give Morris a chance to make his case for the Colts to keep three though.

Tolzien looks pretty good tonight. The O.Line looks good as well. Still haven't scored yet but Turbin's fumble at the 6 yard line on a nice drive hurt us on the first drive.

Just now, RockThatBlue said:

Turbin should get nearly every carry in short yardage situations.

Yeah I think it's going to be Gore, Ridley, and Turbin at the RB spot.

1 person likes this

31 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

fumbled the freakin football.

i see what you did there

3 people like this

If we can play the Bengals backup offense every week we've found our answer on defense...

2 people like this

That's alright Okine being dumb on that play doesn't overshadow the play Ridgeway made. Great play by Ridgeway. No doubt the coaches had to take notice on that play of Ridgeway

Just now, PeterBowman said:

There's going to be some tough decisions to make on the D line. 

Add in the injury status on Langford and Anderson and it's going to be even harder because you know they are both going to make the roster even if they don't start right away.  The good news for someone is that Jones spot wont count against the roster while he's suspended I believe so that will open a spot for someone. 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I want to see a TD here, if not this season may have 6-10 written all over it!

Not sure if serious or joking , on this forum it easily could be either 

3 people like this

Besides that penalty I think Clark has neen a bit better tonight. Hasn't been getting whipped as badly as in past weeks.

Turnovers and Penalties signs of an undisciplined football team which reflects coaching.   

1 minute ago, RockThatBlue said:

Besides that penalty I think Clark has neen a bit better tonight. Hasn't been getting whipped as badly as in past weeks.

Yeah Clark is going to be a project that will take sometime to turn into a NFL tackle.

1 person likes this