Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Marc Sessler's AFC South Predictions

I stopped reading when they labeled Bethea as a "Strong cover man"

They obviously didn't watch a Colts game last season. Bethea had TWO good games and that was against KC in KC & against SF in SF

Move Landry over to SS, & draft a true FS then we'll be fine. Or let Howell start, I really don't care

Everything starts up front so get that front end rolling and we could even have a forum member playing safety for all I care

:dunno:

I stopped reading when they labeled Bethea as a "Strong cover man"

They obviously didn't watch a Colts game last season. Bethea had TWO good games and that was against KC in KC & against SF in SF

Move Landry over to SS, & draft a true FS then we'll be fine. Or let Howell start, I really don't care

Everything starts up front so get that front end rolling and we could even have a forum member playing safety for all I care

:dunno:

didn't you admit to only watching a handful of games?

21isSuperman is right.....

The story is only saying the Jags have had the best off-season of the 4 teams in the AFC south....   that's all. 

The story is NOT saying that the Jags will be the best team in the division. 

Here's the key part....

In our Roster Reset series, Around The League will rank teams in each division based on how much they improved this offseason.

this is a non story. Nobodies saying the jags are better than us. It just says that their offeseason acquisitions were better than ours and if they sign Mack, I'll have to agree. 

No need to worry about that. He's staying in Cleveland.

I listen to the ATL podcast quote a bit and they had us winning the division by default unless the Texans take Clowney and a QB in the 2nd which could make things interesting.

The Jags have made some good moves IMO, maybe enough to push the Titans into 4th. They could be quite competitive with an actual QB.

I'm actually excited to see what Howell can do..

He showed decent coverage skills at times and had a knack for being aggressive against the run..

I'm interested to see what he can do with some game experience..

But if we draft a safety early I won't be mad..

Depth and competition is never a bad thing to have in any sport.

Out the whole ATL Group the best for football knowledge IMO is Chris Wesseling but it's a fairly good listen, especially for us over in the UK where wall to wall NFL coverage doesn't exist :) 

Example of something Wesseling did recently on Schaub:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000340761/article/oakland-raiders-matt-schaub-broken-beyond-repair