Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gspdx

Luck for ROY

25 posts in this topic

From NFL.com

Between Luck, Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson and Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III, you can pretty much flip a coin to decide who should win this award. I'd take Luck, because I think he's done more with a lesser supporting cast than Wilson or RG3. The Redskins and Seahawks have both outscored their opponents this season; Luck's Colts, meanwhile, have scored 37 fewer points than the opposition, yet have still managed to win nine games. That's more wins than any rookie quarterback drafted first overall. Luck has also led six fourth-quarter comebacks, the most by a rookie QB since the AFL-NFL merger. All three signal-callers are very good, but when it comes down to it, knowing what I know through Week 14, I'd still draft Luck first and RG3 second, with Wilson vaulting up to the third spot.

Discuss!

1 person likes this

From NFL.com

Between Luck, Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson and Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III, you can pretty much flip a coin to decide who should win this award. I'd take Luck, because I think he's done more with a lesser supporting cast than Wilson or RG3. The Redskins and Seahawks have both outscored their opponents this season; Luck's Colts, meanwhile, have scored 37 fewer points than the opposition, yet have still managed to win nine games. That's more wins than any rookie quarterback drafted first overall. Luck has also led six fourth-quarter comebacks, the most by a rookie QB since the AFL-NFL merger. All three signal-callers are very good, but when it comes down to it, knowing what I know through Week 14, I'd still draft Luck first and RG3 second, with Wilson vaulting up to the third spot.

Discuss!

I would like to see this three-sided coin.
2 people like this

3? 3 times what? :)

3 more threads on Luck vs RGiii. It's probably more like 50 though unfortunately.

3 more threads on Luck vs RGiii. It's probably more like 50 though unfortunately.

Oh I knew what you meant I was trying to say 3? Like just 3? More like 3 x what? 3 x 7?=21 :) 3x 16= 48... sounds about right.

1 person likes this

This is going to be close race. Even though Wilson has been good, i don't think he will be in it. Its between Luck and RG3. When im watching analyst debate about who is better, its pretty much always a split. Luck and his interceptions might hurt him.

Oh I knew what you meant I was trying to say 3? Like just 3? More like 3 x what? 3 x 7?=21 :) 3x 16= 48... sounds about right.

haha

Yes + the Nash Equilibrium times the circular dimension of the galaxies largest black hole raised to alpha.

1 person likes this

I would pick luck becuase look at the Line and the Wr One Good Wr and One Good Lineman that bascially it......Redskins have all the weapons and they just need a QB and the Seahawks have been coming up big since they won against the Saints in the playoffs

That's not exactly how you, uh, use that meme.

...but I did. ;)

1 person likes this

ohhh-noo-its-this-thread-again.jpg

Jeeesh! I'm sick of the "This Guy" Vs "That Guy" debates

1 person likes this

Do you prefer "That Guy" Vs "This Guy" debates?

1 person likes this

Do you prefer "That Guy" Vs "This Guy" debates?

Sounds much more professional.

1 person likes this

Don't be talking bad about my guy 'That Guy'....he's a good poster on here. :)

I would like to see this three-sided coin.

I think Two Faced, the Batman villain would like to see this 3 faced coin too. haha He's not gonna be happy about this news at all... :nono:

two-face.jpg

1 person likes this

I want Luck to win, but not as bad as I would like to win a playoff game...I think Luck deserves it simply due to the fact that he is working with less talent than the other two and that you cannot discount him being the first number 1 drafted rookie QB to win as many games as he has. As for the scoring differential, that can also be attributed to better Defenses and Offensive lines not just QB play.