Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

4 NFL.com analysis have us between 6-8 wins

HtownColt

Steve Wyche and 3 others have our regular season records as:

8-8 3rd in AFC South

7-9 2nd in AFC South

6-10 3rd in AFC South

6-10 4th in AFC South

with 3 key matchups against the Bears, Patriots, and Texans.

i just say were going to be alot more competitive than people think.

especially when we shock the world and beat the Bears week 1.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000054808/article/indianapolis-colts-2012-nfl-season-preview-predictions

i just say were going to be alot more competitive than people think.

especially when we shock the world and beat the Bears week 1.

Beating the Bears would be sweet. Not just because most don't expect us to, but also because I can rub it in my brother's Bear-lovin' face.

After all, isn't that what makes sports truly grand?

So, the one who has us 6-10 & FOURTH in the Division has everyone (Including the Jags) winning 7+ Games???

That one is UNREALISTIC! When was the last time the Jags Won more that 7 Games? And I'm being serious, cause I don't know.

Could lose a tie-breaker...

So, the one who has us 6-10 & FOURTH in the Division has everyone (Including the Jags) winning 7+ Games???

That one is UNREALISTIC! When was the last time the Jags Won more that 7 Games? And I'm being serious, cause I don't know.

funny part about that one is. thats Steve Wyche prediction lol

Could lose a tie-breaker...

I know the possibilities. But I'm asking with MJD holding out & probably won't come back till a few days before their Season Opener if that, how do they expect to win more than 5 games?

I know Gabbert now has Blacmon to throw to, but still

funny part about that one is. thats Steve Wyche prediction lol

Exactly. And when I do watch NFL Network, he usually makes reasonable statements. But that one has me scratching my head. JAX has always been the Bottom feeders of this division. Why the sudden leap up this year to 5+ wins?

I know the possibilities. But I'm asking with MJD holding out & probably won't come back till a few days before their Season Opener if that, how do they expect to win more than 5 games?

I know Gabbert now has Blacmon to throw to, but still

They won five games last season.

Exactly. And when I do watch NFL Network, he usually makes reasonable statements. But that one has me scratching my head. JAX has always been the Bottom feeders of this division. Why the sudden leap up this year to 5+ wins?

I'm sure that the fact they play the Vikings, Raiders, Dolphins, and what looks to be a very dysfunctional Jets team this year probably helps boost their predicted W/L total. Add in that most analysts likely predict them to split with both us and TN and that is already 6 wins.

I'm sure that the fact they play the Vikings, Raiders, Dolphins, and what looks to be a very dysfunctional Jets team this year probably helps boost their predicted W/L total. Add in that most analysts likely predict them to split with both us and TN and that is already 6 wins.

Oh yeah, AFC South does clash with AFC East & NFC North. Forgot all about that. Our division might come down to Divisional Wins. But I have the Texans or Titans winning the Division this year

we win the division with 9-7.

For some reason I think the texans take a step back.

Just a gut feeling

What does your gut tell you about the quickly emerging Titans? What kind of steps are they taking this year? Just curious.