Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Redskins selling Luck vs RG3 "Rivalry" shirts.

ColtsFTW

LOL THIS JUST SHOWES HOWE OVERHIPED R G II3 IS I MEAN HONESTLIE HE IS GUNA FIND OUT HOWE HES JUST A RUKIE BUT RLY I THINK LUCK IS BETER PLUS I THINK HES MORE CUTE LOL OHTERS DONT SEE IT BUT I DO :))))))))))))

I sense a little bit of sarcasm. haha ;)

Or are you a Colts fan now?

Just got 2 tickets for that preseason game for my son and I. Nose bleed section but close to where we live. Looking forward to at least see 3 quarters of starters. Hoping the Redskins fans are nice.

One of the guys that helps with the forum software is a Redskins fan. He's really nice and really funny. Losing so much has an effect on you I think :)

I never thought much about the redskins but he filled me in. It's been a long wait for these fans

After looking at the shirt, I see no harm in it, thats one way a rivalry can be born, I dont see much of a rivarly happening but that sure is a way for both sides to make good profit, Honestly I would like to develop a bit of a rivalry outside of our division from the NFC. We no longer have a real rivalry with the Pats . I'd love to see that develop again or the rivalry with the Texans continue to develop with our new Colts

LOL THIS JUST SHOWES HOWE OVERHIPED R G II3 IS I MEAN HONESTLIE HE IS GUNA FIND OUT HOWE HES JUST A RUKIE BUT RLY I THINK LUCK IS BETER PLUS I THINK HES MORE CUTE LOL OHTERS DONT SEE IT BUT I DO :))))))))))))

I dont know what I sense, Vance are ya drunk man?!

How is there a real rivalry when you hardly play against the other?

I know the first and second picks in the draft thingie but we are talking about two guys who play in different conferences. Sheesh.

Besides, as far as I have always been concerned Luck was always the clear cut #1 for a while. RG3 jumped in late for the ride but I never was sold on him being the first pick in the draft, not even close.

I think its a little early to call it a rivalry but I thought I'd post it in case someone would want one.

http://store.redskin...t_detail&p=9257

9257_large6.jpg

This has to be a joke....

These boys dont even play in the same conference....There's never ging to be a rivalry between them

..especially if RG3 gets bounced around like he did against the Bears Saturday...

..but one of the undisputed truths of life is: Make T-shirt with a saying or slogan before anybody else does. Someone will buy it..

Crazed fan. Usually comes from Griffin haters, though few seem to catch that Vance is being sarcastic lol.

Again, for most it is not "hate", it's more of just some of us are not bending over backwards to kiss this kids butt like a lot of the media and fans are doing. They act as if this kid is running around crapping golden nuggets all day long. If/when he ever proves himself to be so glorified, then maybe the rest of us will buy in.

Again, for most it is not "hate", it's more of just some of us are not bending over backwards to kiss this kids butt like a lot of the media and fans are doing. They act as if this kid is running around crapping golden nuggets all day long. If/when he ever proves himself to be so glorified, then maybe the rest of us will buy in.

His fans have the right to be just as excited about him as any fan does for their quarterback, be he an unproven rookie or not. That's just what makes sense, anyway.

His fans have the right to be just as excited about him as any fan does for their quarterback, be he an unproven rookie or not. That's just what makes sense, anyway.

Of course they do, thats not the issue. the issue is, everytime somebody questions the guy's true abilities, they are called "haters" or another name that I won't mention, but lets just say it's a very unintelligent and un-creative argument.

Of course they do, thats not the issue. the issue is, everytime somebody questions the guy's true abilities, they are called "haters" or another name that I won't mention, but lets just say it's a very unintelligent and un-creative argument.

Considering that he can accurately throw a football, run very well, and was at one point considered to be a contender for the top overall pick of the NFL Draft, I think he has ability. Besides, most of the flack he gets isn't about his ability anyway, it's about other things completely irrelevant to football.

Considering that he can accurately throw a football, run very well, and was at one point considered to be a contender for the top overall pick of the NFL Draft, I think he has ability. Besides, most of the flack he gets isn't about his ability anyway, it's about other things completely irrelevant to football.

He was also considered a NFL WR before last college season. This is an issue, the guy is a one year wonder in college, was not considered to even be a QB at the pro level before last season. There have been many, many guys that have crazy athletic ability and could throw the ball a mile, that don't make you an NFL QB. I just want to see him prove himself, thats all, before I declare him so awesome. that shouldn't be hard to understand. BTW, I feel the same way about Luck. Yes, I think he's better, but he still needs to prove himself at the pro level.

He was also considered a NFL WR before last college season. This is an issue, the guy is a one year wonder in college, was not considered to even be a QB at the pro level before last season. There have been many, many guys that have crazy athletic ability and could throw the ball a mile, that don't make you an NFL QB. I just want to see him prove himself, thats all, before I declare him so awesome. that shouldn't be hard to understand. BTW, I feel the same way about Luck. Yes, I think he's better, but he still needs to prove himself at the pro level.

That's the fun though lol. Griffin awesomeness makes for good commercials for the fans. True, he was considered a receiver, but no one heard about Cam Newton until his one season at Auburn. The guy has since proven his critics wrong, but we'll see how everything goes for both Griffin and Luck, not just this year, but for the rest of their careers. I think they will both have fantastic careers, be they more Marino or Brady like.

So far there is absolutely no competition/rivalry. Only one of them looks like a four year vet and its not the qb that wears hello kitty socks

I agree Luck looks great but don't get carried away. Let's see how well he plays when the games really matter. For the record, how do you know 12 doesn't wear Hello Kitty socks? I wouldn't mind some myself, they're stylish and eccentric. :P