Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

the latest tom brayd hair style

CR91

Only NFL quarterbacks can make news just by altering their hairstyle. When a starting offensive linemen gets a hair cut, perm, or new hair style, does it get national media coverage? Ah that's a big fat NO on that one.

are you kidding? arran smith and his massive bread or jared allen cutting off the mullet

Did he do it himself?

Yeah, this hair style, if you can call it that, reminds me of an NFL rookie hazing. Tim Tebow knows something about that I think. haha

With the money Tom Brady makes, you'd think that he wouldn't let himself go like that.

"Friends don't let friends allow your wives to mutilate your golden locks alright". :thmup:

tim-tebow-friar-haircut.jpg

This is actually a great interview with Brady last week... much more candid than he usually is. Someone asked if he had seen that "Call Me Maybe" video spoof.

"I've had a lot of ridiculous haircuts. That's what I realized."

LOL...

http://m.nfl.com/new...gronks-dancing/

The other great line, when asked if rumors about him and Giselle working on another baby were true:

"I like working on it." (Great, great answer.)

Another reason why I respect Tom Brady so much: "My fear with joining is that I bore people. And I don't want to do that. If I have something to say, I want it to be meaningful."

He may be our arch nemesis, but I've always said Brady is as sharp as a tack questionable haircuts notwithstanding.

"I knew we were gonna have a chance. The ball got batted up in the air and I saw it tip 60 yards away from me, but then I got knocked down, so I fell to the ground and I saw the ball get deflected."

It's ironic that both NY Giant SB's vs. NE ended with a hail mary & both games could have easily turned on the fate of a catch in both cases. The Patriots nearly won in both cases. The luck of the draw I guess.

• 2 weeks later...