Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

5 Impact Rookies

Dtman513

This article comes as no surprise to me. I already expected these 5, plus the other 5 Draft Picks to have some type of Impact this year. Maybe everyone except Chandler Harnish, but who knows. Ty will defintely produce on Special Teams as a KR & PR. The Speed he Possess is Staggering

I definetely like the comparison of T.Y. Hilton to Devin Hester and Antonion brown. lets hope his ST is as good if not better then Hester. we could have better field position which could help Luck out tremendously. Fugger i sure hope he does fill in well especially if the colts dont resign freeney next year. and then Allen bein compared to Heath Miller. i like how he can play FB also. on short yardage plays can throw him back there to block for brown or possibly even run the ball himself.

I would think that Justin Anderson or anyone else (besides Harnish), would have a bigger impact than Fugger. He's not even the backup, Jerry Hughes is. Interesting take, but I don't agree with it. The writer just went with the first 4 draft picks then some random late rounder and came up with a bogus take.

Sorry, I didn't like that article very much.

I would think that Justin Anderson or anyone else (besides Harnish), would have a bigger impact than Fugger. He's not even the backup, Jerry Hughes is. Interesting take, but I don't agree with it. The writer just went with the first 4 draft picks then some random late rounder and came up with a bogus take.

:gloomy:

I think Hughes, not Fugger, will be the 3rd OLB on the depth chart behind Freeney and Mathis

I hope so or you can stamp the "Bust" tag on him for sure. Fugger should make the team, but if he makes an impact it will most likely be on STs.

atleast its better then brad wells haha

Honestly I wouldn't give anything to hughes, if he earns to be that far up on the depth chart so be it but lets stop putting him there just because he was on the team longer then other people

What this says to me is that unlike last year and maybe even the couple of years before that....

we have potentially high-end offensive talent at a position other than QB...

Our QB wont have to make all-AFC guys out of players with average athletic ability..

...If you, like I do, want us to be an top-50 or top-10 offense for years in the years ahead....

this is a very promising analysis..

This article comes as no surprise to me. I already expected these 5, plus the other 5 Draft Picks to have some type of Impact this year. Maybe everyone except Chandler Harnish, but who knows. Ty will defintely produce on Special Teams as a KR & PR. The Speed he Possess is Staggering

With Luck gone the past 5 weeks, how have the other 4 QBs produced? Anyone stand out above the others? Has anyone heard? Any duds in the group?

colts101: Im not sure if Harnish is back from his injury. but last I heard, the backup QB spot was an open competition

I do know Harnish was side-lined for only 3 practice days. I have not heard how the new guy they signed the following day is doing, or the others for that matter.

I do know Harnish was side-lined for only 3 practice days. I have not heard how the new guy they signed the following day is doing, or the others for that matter.

Yeah, I hope for Mini-Camp they be more Open & Imformative about what's going on in Camp