Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

is luck going to be on madden 13?

colts1993

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Luck is not in the game, Madden will almost certainly still include an unnamed representation of him as the Colts' starting QB as they have done in the past with other players. There is about a 0.000000000000000000000000000001% chance of him not being in the game.

io want to buy the new madden only if its going to have andrew luck. does anyone know if hes going to be in the game?

yes luck will be in madden 13, if you play madden 12, there is an online feature where you can play with andrew luck (ultimate team is the feature)

It's very rare that a player isn't listed by name. If this does occur, he'll be listed as 'player #12'.

What would make you so concerned that he wouldn't be, and why would you only buy it if he's listed by name?

It's very rare that a player isn't listed by name. If this does occur, he'll be listed as 'player #12'.

What would make you so concerned that he wouldn't be, and why would you only buy it if he's listed by name?

I have college football 12, no names are allowed to be included their, just numbers. but names add more realism to it, I dont like the thought of hearing number 12 passes to reggie wayne or number 12 passes to whatever Fleeners number is or will be

I hope not a whole heck of alot is changed

I hope they do change. Madden has been garbage the past 3 years. They put little effort it anything that isn't online play. Superstar mode? A joke. Ultimate team mode? Meh it's mediocre. Franchise mode is lacking and they're lazy about fixing anything with it. It's the same thing the past couple of years and their laziness has been showing since they got the exclusive rights.

I hope they do change. Madden has been garbage the past 3 years. They put little effort it anything that isn't online play. Superstar mode? A joke. Ultimate team mode? Meh it's mediocre. Franchise mode is lacking and they're lazy about fixing anything with it. It's the same thing the past couple of years and their laziness has been showing since they got the exclusive rights.

what would you change about franchise mode, thats the only mode I play, I dont really care about the other

what would you change about franchise mode, thats the only mode I play, I dont really care about the other

Players have no personality at all. If I had T.O. on my team that would affect my franchise in some way other than how much I have to pay him. How X player mixes with the coaching staff should matter in your franchise. If you Peyton Manning to play with Rex Ryan it should affect how they perform during the season. When comparing it to franchise mode in other sports games Madden seems stale in comparison.

anyone get into franchise mode?

I have for years but it's too easy to manipulate to your advantage. Too many loopholes. For starters, the cap goes up too high too fast and it becomes no challenge to stay under it, making it too easy to sign any FA vet you want. Other issues are too much improvement to players AWR after winning playoffs/SB. Which makes it too easy to amass throngs of 99 OVR players which can be easily traded for top-5 draft pick selections.

It would take little effort for them to improve franchise mode and make it not as easily exploitable for long time players....yet they haven't changed it to my knowledge in many many years.

anyone get into franchise mode?

Yea, I love franchise mode but it gets old after a while. As for Madden 13, There will be a franchise type mode (that includes superstar mode) called Connected Careers. Not much is known about it yet.

I have college football 12, no names are allowed to be included their, just numbers. but names add more realism to it, I dont like the thought of hearing number 12 passes to reggie wayne or number 12 passes to whatever Fleeners number is or will be

you got a ps3 or xbox

The game knows how to pronounce basic names. You can download named rosters for NCAA 12.

And to the OP, of course, why wouldn't he?

I have Madden 08 that I play on 'Franchise Mode' and I'm currently in year 2025.

I hate to tell you, but not only did he not show up in the draft in 2012, but he hasn't shown up at all.

:(

Well obviously he didn't show up, how would he? The game can't use college players or player likenesses without being imported in, (because of NCAA rules) which I'm not sure you can do in 08. You should buy M13.

I have Madden 08 that I play on 'Franchise Mode' and I'm currently in year 2025.

I hate to tell you, but not only did he not show up in the draft in 2012, but he hasn't shown up at all.

:(

Well obviously he didn't show up, how would he? The game can't use college players or player likenesses without being imported in, (because of NCAA rules) which I'm not sure you can do in 08. You should buy M13.

Advanced-Sarcasm_c_118631.jpg

I hope they do change. Madden has been garbage the past 3 years. They put little effort it anything that isn't online play.

I disagree - even online play has little effort in it! Online play still has nano-blitzing, rocket catching, and money plays. These issues have been problematic since the earliest iterations of the current Madden engine and are inherent issues in the engine itself. EA refuses to change the engine because it requires more than one year to develop a new one which is problematic for EA due to their requirements from the NFL to put out a new title every annually. Not to mention it costs a ton of money and manpower.

EA has the tools, potential, and street smarts to deliver a stellar football title. They just choose not to.

Ride a bike.... I just don't get teh whole gaming thing.

I have never owned "any game system" . Ever,,,,,

But I was a champion at Defendor, Stargate, and Burgertime. In 1982,

But, back then I had to WALK to the mall. Totally diff time.

Oh well..

Ride a bike.... I just don't get teh whole gaming thing.

I have never owned "any game system" . Ever,,,,,

But I was a champion at Defendor, Stargate, and Burgertime. In 1982,

But, back then I had to WALK to the mall. Totally diff time.

Oh well..

I am glad I am not the only only one who doesn't play these games. I am not old either I think. 31. My sister made me try it once and all it accomplished was to give me a headache.

I'll probably get this game for the franchise mode, exploit the game's poorly programmed NFL economic system, trade aging veterans for budding superstars, sign all the free agents with the highest stats, act like I'm a more qualified GM than the people currently sitting in the Colt's front office and then post on these forums about how if we did these transactions we'd win every superbowl from 2012 to 2030. LET'S START A DYNASTY BABY!

Oh, he'll be on the game.

But he'll have a generic player face scan that looks nothing like andrew luck because the Madden developers are lazy excuse-makers who get lazier every year.

They do face scans for all the top rookies. Dont worry about the looks.