Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

so lets say andrew luck plays for us for 20 years

CR91

Alright is a little more touchdowns than int's, he threw five more interceptions than touchdowns, and only had tweleve touchdowns in like four years there, that is pitiful.

its not like phil simms was the be all end all of QBs like peyton. hes never even mentioned as one of the best ever.

Well I don't think it happens all the time or anything like that, haha I just don't think peyton will push his kid to join football or whatever, especially the way the player safety is now with all the concussions, and not to mention that peyton has neck problems. Which who knows how that'll affect him when hes like 50

My guess is Marshall will someday be an athlete worth watching...

the kid hasnt even said his first words and your expecting world class athlete?

So Gramz speculates that he will be a great athlete and that is bad but it's okay for you to speculate how Peyton and his wife are going to raise their children? I think someone is a bit full of themselves.

The real question is will Irsay's daughter pay Luck the $250 million dollar roster bonus due before the off season starts or let him walk? And will Chris Polian's son agree?

So Gramz speculates that he will be a great athlete and that is bad but it's okay for you to speculate how Peyton and his wife are going to raise their children? I think someone is a bit full of themselves.

Gosh, she was just making a light-hearted comment.

Perhaps less coffee is in order...lol

Gosh, she was just making a light-hearted comment.

Perhaps less coffee is in order...lol

Ruk....you are the leader of a Peace Movement, and have said some VERY strange things. Let CoffeeDrinker make a point. Some of your sarcasm.....has bordered on mean and inappropriate.....just saying. Love your sarcasm.....some would have reported it. I almost did...but I know you are sarcastic....new folks here...keep it real if we can??????

Ruk....you are the leader of a Peace Movement, and have said some VERY strange things. Let CoffeeDrinker make a point. Some of your sarcasm.....has bordered on mean and inappropriate.....just saying. Love your sarcasm.....some would have reported it. I almost did...but I know you are sarcastic....new folks here...keep it real if we can??????

EDIT: I re-read the post I was responding to and I didn't comprehend it correctly.

My apologies to ceffeedrinker. I'm sorry, I thought you were taking a shot at Gramz. I likes my Gramz.

I didn't appreciate him/her telling Gramz she is "a bit full of herself" just for saying she thinks Marshall will be a great athlete.

I'm not sure how telling Gramz she is "full of herself" is in any way making a point. Maybe you could explain that for me?

EDIT: I re-read the post I was responding to and I didn't comprehend it correctly.

My apologies to ceffeedrinker. I'm sorry, I thought you were taking a shot at Gramz. I likes my Gramz.

No apologies necessary.

As you discovered when re-reading the post but just in case other people, specifically gramz misread my post, I was not taking a shot at Gramz. I thought it was a bit ridiculous for vinatierifan4 to profess to know how the Mannings will raise their children but then jump on Gramz for stating she thinks Marshall will be a good athlete. To me it was like vinatierifan4 was saying, "your speculation is complete hogwash, but my speculation is more valid."

No apologies necessary.

As you discovered when re-reading the post but just in case other people, specifically gramz misread my post, I was not taking a shot at Gramz. I thought it was a bit ridiculous for vinatierifan4 to profess to know how the Mannings will raise their children but then jump on Gramz for stating she thinks Marshall will be a good athlete. To me it was like vinatierifan4 was saying, "your speculation is complete hogwash, but my speculation is more valid."

Yepper....color me stupid. Perhaps some work on my comprehension skills is in order?

deb.jpg

Three great posters Here!!! Great posters here!!

I am sorry i came around, but Mr Coltsrule91 wanted it tame....

I have 2 friends going at it that I respect immeasurably. Have fun....and build this monster. If I am wrong by getting involved let me know!!!! Love this stuff!

Back on topic.....set it up guys/gals.!!

No apologies necessary.

Well, good grief. I havn't been on here all day, and just got on to catch up and came across all these posts.... haha Thanks Ruk for sticking up for me, although I actually thought he was taking a shot at Vinetarifan4 and not at me.. :?:

Well, good grief. I havn't been on here all day, and just got on to catch up and came across all these posts.... haha Thanks Ruk for sticking up for me, although I actually thought he was taking a shot at Vinetarifan4 and not at me.. :?:

Yes, we've clearly established that I'm illiterate.....lol

1772.gif

Yes, we've clearly established that I'm illiterate.....lol

1772.gif

nah, you're fine. Just looking out for your friends, and I appreciate it. Funny thing, ALL I said was that Marshall would be someone "worth watching" someday. I never said he'd be great (although he might be) I just said someone worth watching.... still stand by that statement, HOW could he not be...???? :hello:

The real question is will Irsay's daughter pay Luck the $250 million dollar roster bonus due before the off season starts or let him walk? And will Chris Polian's son agree?

what did i say that made me full of myself, and another thing, where did i say that i knew how peyton was gonna raise his kid.

what did i say that made me full of myself, and another thing, where did i say that i knew how peyton was gonna raise his kid.

I think this quote of yours answers both your questions
I just don't think peyton will push his kid to join football or whatever' date=' especially the way the player safety is now with all the concussions,[/quote']

haha that would be sweet. Imagine the Colts' QB history: Luck, Papa Manning, Harbaugh, Elway, Kid Manning...

Good Lord...please take that horse-faced Elway, who never played a down for the Colts, off that list and please insert the great Johnny Unitas! While you're at it you can insert Bert Jones also. :blueshoe:

Good Lord...please take that horse-faced Elway, who never played a down for the Colts, off that list and please insert the great Johnny Unitas! While you're at it you can insert Bert Jones also. :blueshoe:

Yeah, I'm not a big Elway fan either....I can't believe I forgot Johnny U...

I never said i knew how peyton would treat his kid. look at the first three words "I DONT THINK"

I'm sorry you don't think. ;)

The obvious response to this is... and Gramz never said she knew Marshall would be a world class athlete just that she'd guess Marshall would be an athlete worth watching.

Again it doesn't really matter to me what your opinion is of Marshall and what you think will happen when he grows up. I just thought it was too funny the whole thing was too funny, you speculate about Marshall and then jump on Gramz when she speculates.

:dance::banana:

nah, you're fine. Just looking out for your friends, and I appreciate it. Funny thing, ALL I said was that Marshall would be someone "worth watching" someday. I never said he'd be great (although he might be) I just said someone worth watching.... still stand by that statement, HOW could he not be...???? :hello:

Lol Gramz think your on to something,I mean look at the Manning family.Archie, big brother ,wich if not for injury may have been great,PM and EM.Heres the question.Is it the water?Or is it the genes?If its the water send me 100 gallons lol .just a little humor

:dance::banana: Lol Gramz think your on to something,I mean look at the Manning family.Archie, big brother ,wich if not for injury may have been great,PM and EM.Heres the question.Is it the water?Or is it the genes?If its the water send me 100 gallons lol .just a little humor

Jay...love ya bro! That shecolt banana is kicking my bootie!!!! :)