Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Junior Seau Dead

coltsfanmilyman

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wont believe it til it on ESPN

I dont think someone lies about death!!! Maybe affairs and lies, not death!!! I hope not, I will be mad at TMZ if it were the case, they did break the Michael Jackson death first, I remember that!!!

I dont think someone lies about death!!! Maybe affairs and lies, not death!!! I hope not, I will be mad at TMZ if it were the case, they did break the Michael Jackson death first, I remember that!!!

no one lies about death? nattional enquirer does it every edition. TMZ isnt exactly the most trusting news source

no one lies about death? nattional enquirer does it every edition. TMZ isnt exactly the most trusting news source

Well, I dont read National Enquirer!!! So I am glad I dont!!! :)

We will see how this unfolds. Nothing against you, the news is bigger than the messenger here.

Well, I dont read National Enquirer!!! So I am glad I dont!!! :)

We will see how this unfolds. Nothing against you, the news is bigger than the messenger here.

all im saying is i see the enquirer at stores and that i wont believe it until its reported by a little more credible source then i will be as sad as the rest but if its true terrible tragedy.

Just wondering why were you on TMZ anyway (not an insult just a ?)

Actually I got it via twitter. Global grind.

Here is the link:

http://globalgrind.c...ot-dead-details

BTW

PFW is reporting also

Pro Football Weekly@ProFootballWkly

TMZ now reporting that Junior Seau was found dead in his home in Oceanside, CA.

Retweeted by Jerraud PowersExpand

Don't get it twisted tho, I can't stand TMZ but those . were right about this just like MJ. You gotta member they are based in LA so Hollywood and socal is their stomping ground. San Diego is 2-3 hrs away and oceanside is even less.

Shot himself in the chest. Have to wonder if he was preserving his brain for study like Dave Duerson.

What?

I doubt scientific study of the cerebellum was on his mind. Many folks choose the heart as a target for a self-inflicted gunshot. Often this may be due to a desire not to jack up their face for the funeral.

I hope it wasn't a suicide, but I know a lot of athletes that take hits to the head end up going that route.

He tried suicide two years ago and it's being reported that he sent an odd text to his ex-wife yesterday.

hasnt been confirmed on NFL Network or ESPN that he is dead and it is TMZ, they love a good story even if its made up

They have deeply embedded sources inside the police department. All signs point to this being true, unfortunately.

What?

I doubt scientific study of the cerebellum was on his mind. Many folks choose the heart as a target for a self-inflicted gunshot. Often this may be due to a desire not to jack up their face for the funeral.

I would not be surprised if this is why Junior shot himself that way. Dave Duerson specifically shot himself in the chest to keep his brain intact to be studied so we can learn about how much damage we are doing to our brains through concussions and blows to the head.

Obviously Junior is a very troubled person. It is a shame he chose to do this. I feel so bad for the ones that loved him. It is one thing to lose someone you love by accident or because they got cancer, but to find out they choose to kill themselves just has to be devastating.