Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #3, Bears @ Colts, September 22, 2024, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Bears @ Colts  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Will Taylor break 100 yards rushing in this game?

2. 2. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2024 at 05:15 PM

Just now, Dark_Indy said:

I'm sad we didn't jump on Baker. 

I wanted to, but I don’t think it would have worked in retrospect. Baker needed to be humbled by having to fight for playing time with the Panthers and Rams before he made his comeback.

2 minutes ago, Patrick Miller said:

Maybe so. I guess we’ll see

I think the Jets would have been better off keeping Darnold than drafting Zach Wilson. It is not hindsight. I liked Darnold when he was with the Jets. I thought they should have built the team around him rather than draft a QB.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I think the Jets would have been better off keeping Darnold than drafting Zach Wilson. It is not hindsight. I liked Darnold when he was with the Jets. I thought they should have built the team around him rather than draft a QB.

Darnold’s problem was that he was talented but needed development. He got none with the Jets and it set his career back years. Zach Wilson was never going to be an NFL QB, his one good year at BYU was a fluke caused by the Covid weirdness

• Like 1

Just now, NFLfan said:

That's the new NFL way .. give up after a couple years. How the jets gonna give up on the guy who replaced the guy they gave up on

• Like 1

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

So you’re saying AR is Peyton Manning? Lol. Manning is Manning for a reason. AR has not shown the intangibles like Manning had.

No I'm not and it's quite possible he's not ever going to be. But AR WILL get better with experience - just like Manning did. AR brings different things than Manning.

Just now, IndySouthsider said:

There’s just nothing about it where you can trust them. Do they ever practice tackling?

They look scared to be aggressive, they’d rather be “safe” except they can’t even do that because they can’t tackle well. I know we all gave Eberflus ****, and rightly so, but at least we could tackle back then

Just now, Solid84 said:

No I'm not and it's quite possible he's not ever going to be. But AR WILL get better with experience - just like Manning did. AR brings different things than Manning.

AR had 59% completion last year in 4 games. He’s at just under 50% through 3.

1 minute ago, chickenMan said:

Darnold’s problem was that he was talented but needed development. He got none with the Jets and it set his career back years. Zach Wilson was never going to be an NFL QB, his one good year at BYU was a fluke caused by the Covid weirdness

I completely agree. The Jets were too quick to get rid of him. He seemed to be injured a lot, but I thought he was talented. You need to give talented players time to develop.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

But it’s not what I’m saying. Assume all you want but you know what happens when you assume.

It's the vibes you're giving off man. Don't blame me for what you're giving.

Just now, chickenMan said:

I agree, but unfortunately most people in Indiana were Bears fans before the Colts arrived and it’s run in the family since then.

Plus almost 3M population versus under 1M for Indy so it is what it is. 

• Like 1

Just now, NFLfan said:

I completely agree. The Jets were too quick to get rid of him. He seemed to be injured a lot, but I thought he was talented. You need to give talented players time to develop.

They fed Darnold to the wolves and then blamed it all on him when he failed. The Jets are a garbage franchise that doesn’t do right by their fans

• Thanks 1