Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Playoff football this weekend (Divisional Round)

Arodgers12

Who are you pulling for?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Texans @ Ravens

2. 2. Packers @ 49ers

3. 3. Bucs @ Lions

4. 4. Chiefs @ Bills

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, #12. said:

Texans offense - 3 points.

They went farther than anyone ever imagined. I thought they would win 4 games. Congrats to the Texans on what they accomplished this year.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, NFLfan said:

They went farther than anyone ever imagined. I thought they would win 4 games. Congrats to the Texans on what they accomplished this year.

division winners of the afc south from last place great turn around

• Like 1

Just now, NFLfan said:

I thought they might win today.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, husker61 said:

did the colts beat the ravens? Jags beat the bills. Houston won a playoff game. That tells me they can compete.

It’s about when you play them. 

Do you think we would beat the Ravens right now?

Do you think the Jags beat the Bills at any point after the Bills fired Dorsey? The Bills were a new team after that. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

34-10 beatdown, Texans offense scored 3 points.  No INTs by Stroud, no turnovers by the Texans.  It's not like Stroud and the Texans were making rookie mistakes.

Study that blueprint.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Texans couldn’t stop Richardson either when we played them. This bodes well for colts next year. Richardson I think has a way better arm then Jackson.

I see a lot of Jackson in AR.  We have a lot to look forward to.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

Do you think the Jags beat the Bills at any point after the Bills fired Dorsey? The Bills were a new team after that. 

A win is a win no mater when it was. Every team has to deal with adversity of some kind during a season that doesn’t mean you take wins and losses of the record.

1 minute ago, richard pallo said:

I see a lot of Jackson in AR.  We have a lot to look forward to.

Yes, I'm surprised you and other Colts fans were so down on AR. There is so much to look forward to.

Too bad the Vikings are still looking for a QB of the future.

3 minutes ago, husker61 said:

A win is a win no mater when it was. Every team has to deal with adversity of some kind during a season that doesn’t mean you take wins and losses of the record.

We’re not only talking about wins/losses though. We’re talking about competing with the big boys and you didn’t answer my question. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

I will wait to rush to ultimate judgement but The Bills but I think they are very beatable.  Won division like Houston did.  More about  team collapsing and opening the door than Bills being good.  I think Josh Allen gets way too much respect 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ArmchairQB said:

Texans have not been good on the road all year.  This is hardly surprising.  Last week was more about Cleveland’s collapse 

True 

1 minute ago, ArmchairQB said:

I will wait to rush to ultimate judgement but The Bills but I think they are very beatable.  Won division like Houston did.  More about  team collapsing and opening the door than Bills being good.  I think Josh Allen gets way too much respect 

More truth. Dolphins game the bills the division.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ArmchairQB said:

After week 10 (when they fired Dorsey) they only lost one game the rest of the season beating the Chiefs, the Cowboys and the Dolphins along the way. 

They may not win the Super Bowl. Allen may not be IT. But, they are better than any AFC South at the moment. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, ArmchairQB said:

Texans have not been good on the road all year.  This is hardly surprising. 

Prognosticators probably had them with more than 3 points on offense.

1 minute ago, #12. said:

Prognosticators probably had them with more than 3 points on offense 

I thought the Ravens would win, but I thought the Texans could keep it close-ish. Not a knock against the Texans - the Ravens are just THAT good. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

I thought the Ravens would win, but I thought the Texans could keep it close-ish. Not a knock against the Texans - the Ravens are just THAT good. 

ravens are loaded with talent, thanks to their gm nick decosta

• Like 2

Just now, Solid84 said:

Yeah, they have been to date in 2023-24, but I still don't fully trust them.  I kinda think they're going to lose next week.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, #12. said:

Yeah, they have been to date in 2023-24, but I still don't fully trust them.  I kinda think they're going to lose next week.  

Could happen, they have been pretty bad in the playoffs until today at least. 

• Like 1

I've said for several weeks now that the Ravens look primed for SB.

I hope the Lions go too. I will root for them if they do.  However I've enjoyed watching Love do his thing for the Packers.  

• Like 1

Texans shouldn't feel too bad. They went from playing for #1 draft pick last year to Divisional round this year. Big turnaround and they have a bright future. Very few teams matched up against the Ravens this year. (How did the Colt manage to beat the Ravens?)

Congratulations to the Ravens!

• Like 2