Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Super Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

Happy2BeHere

5 minutes ago, SwedishColt said:

This is honestly too funny. I never thought the Cowboys were able to choke this hard.

I am with you.   I am enjoying the heck out of this.  Cowboys go down again.    Yeah!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Old Man and the COLTS said:

These announcers sound so disappointed that Dallas is getting their heads handed to them 

I loved how in the first half the refs were trying to keep them in, but in the second half even they gave up... like "F* it. If they don't want to help themselves, why should we?" 

• Like 1

A couple games this weekend show that NFL analysts don't know everything. I refuse to call them "experts."  I won't pay attention to them anymore, as they are often wrong. The hosts on podcast Fantasy Headliners claim that there is no such thing as football or fantasy expert. 

2 minutes ago, Old Man and the COLTS said:

Could Cowboys just overlooked the Packers 

Considering their playoff success over the last two decades, the Cowboys overlooking anyone would extremely arrogant… so it’s possible..

8 minutes ago, #12. said:

Dan Quinn can go ahead and sign the two year lease on the condo.  

Ah... another defensive scheme like the Colts run, and they actually have a good front. This scheme is so archaic, and no one is getting far with it playing qbs. San Fran may have a chance but they are loaded and have a qb making like $800,000.00

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Maybe Dak isn’t the right guy.

I dont know. Dak had some of the best QB stats in the league and was a legit MVP candidate for a long time this season. I think there is a 0% chance that they move on from him at this point. 

To me it seems to be a mental barrier that their whole organization has to get over. They were great in games against weaker opponents but couldn't find a way against some of the good ones they faced. Very similar to the Dolphins this year.

• Like 1

The final score was not a good representation of how bad the Pack dominated the boys. They pants them in the hallway and drug them in the mens room and gave them a swirly.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SwedishColt said:

I dont know. Dak had some of the best QB stats in the league and was a legit MVP candidate for a long time this season. I think there is a 0% chance that they move on from him at this point. 

To me it seems to be a mental barrier that their whole organization has to get over. They were great in games against weaker opponents but couldn't find a way against some of the good ones they faced. Very similar to the Dolphins this year.

Regular season sure but if you can’t step up in the playoffs your not the right guy.

1 hour ago, Old Man and the COLTS said:

Unless u a Texan, KC fan lol and so far a Packer fan 

Still rather boring games. And packers are one of two other teams i root for if the colts aren’t playing

Dallas had over 500 yards of offense.  Cowboys won TOP, 3rd down %, penalties,  Thry rushed for over 120 years and Dak had over 400 yards passing and 3 TD’s and they still lost by 16 AND the game wasn’t close…..ouch 

• Like 3

Packers look like they’ll be alright for years to come. As mentioned by someone else…pretty lucky they have gone from HOF’er to HOF’er to a really possible top notch QB for the foreseeable future. Again, they drafted Love and everyone was like wth did you do that for you’ve got Rodgers?? But they were being smart something the Colts haven’t done at all really when it comes to the future of the QB position. I wish we would’ve taken luck and kept Peyton…it sucks we didn’t but then we’ve done nothing until this last draft to come up with a long term solution…just disappointing.

• Like 1