NFLfan

Raiders @ Colts  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Raiders
    • Colts
    • The game will end in a tie.

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Maybe but probably zero chance of him hitting Pierce downfield.  He didn't have the arm anymore.

You’re acting like Minshew has an arm…  Ryan got the yips because every sack he took in the pocket he fumbled (similar to Minshew).  But Shane would’ve schemed guys open. Ryan had a few 300+ yard games last year. His arm is easily as good as a Minshew’s. He would’ve looked much better with Shane.  

Wow. I have the Ravens game on where I am. Lamar Jackson looks like an MVP, throwing the ball. He has made several beautiful, long throws with 20+ air yards. I thought Miami's defense was good but he is playing great.

I think Richardson can be as good.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, NFLfan said:

Wow. I have the Ravens game on where I am. Lamar Jackson looks like an MVP, throwing the ball. He has made several beautiful, long throws with 20+ air yards. I thought Miami's defense was good but he is playing great.

At this point I’d be surprised if he wasn’t the MVP.

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Easy when you’re punting from mid field. Defense needs to get off the field before midfield.

Not easy to keep pinning inside the 10 without putting it in the endzone.  

• Like 1

Just now, NFLfan said:

Miami is pretty banged up. This is good because they play bills next week. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Yep. Ravens look like the #1 team in the NFL right now. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Halftime replays show what we already knew; he's elite.  Great arm.

• Like 1