NFLfan

Colts at Panthers  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Colts
    • Panthers
    • Tie

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/05/2023 at 06:15 PM

1 minute ago, SR711 said:

Hate to pile on the guy, but Young looks the worst of any Bama QB that’s come in the last few years.

He looks rattled back there.  Reading defenses and working through progressions were supposed to be his strong suits.

Moores pick 6 sealed it…as long as we run the ball and have no TOS, I don’t see how Panthers come back into this game

We play the great Mac Jones next week, stay tuned Golden Girls Dancing GIF by TV Land

2 minutes ago, SR711 said:

Hate to pile on the guy, but Young looks the worst of any Bama QB that’s come in the last few years.

He looks rattled back there.  Reading defenses and working through progressions were supposed to be his strong suits.

Moores pick 6 sealed it…as long as we run the ball and have no TOS, I don’t see how Panthers come back into this game

Let’s not count the chicks before the hatch

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SR711 said:

#RuntheDamnBall

1 minute ago, Dobbinblitz said:

Geez…. Young is not even trying to throw beyond 10-15 yards. Flashbacks of the Colts last year with Ryan. Panthers could have had Stroud who impressive again today.

The Colts with Minshew rarely throw further than 10 yards down field.  The Colts try to get the ball out fast!   

Just now, NFLfan said:

Good!

Btw, did you watch the other game until the end. I stepped away and my friend, a Giants fan, sent me a text message telling me the team had won. :)

I didn’t. I switched to the Texans-Bucs and kinda got sucked in by the shoot out lol. Good for the Vikes, though, and congratz! I’ll rewatch it tomorrow. :thmup:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, colts89 said:

To be fair, Young has one of the worst OL and WR corps I've seen in a minute. That trade up by the Panthers seemed like an awful move considering their roster is really bad overall.

Young landed in the worst situation of all the rookie QBs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

As long as Minschew doesn’t self destruct.

Agreed. I think the D will continue to be hit and miss, and the offense will go as Minshew goes. If he takes care of the ball we will be fine. If he starts coughing it up again we could lose to anybody.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

This might go down as one of the biggest draft blunders in history.

He has not even played a season. They are not a finished product when they get drafted. That is the case in almost any job. Give him time. Same with all the young QBs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Solid84 said:

Young landed in the worst situation of all the rookie QBs.

He should at least be showing flashes. He isn’t. 

Just now, NFLfan said:

He has not even played a season. They are not a finished product when they get drafted. That is the case in almost any job. Give him time. Same with all the young QBs.

Yeah but he should be showing something good.

2 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

I’m in Cincy getting ready for possibly the game of the year tonight. 

My brother tells me, "You know who is winning that game? Joe Burrow, of course."

This is the same matchup where Damar Hamlin got hurt, right? I only realized it as I was writing.

• Like 2

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

He should at least be showing flashes. He isn’t. 

Yeah but he should be showing something good.

Possibly, but he’s a rookie and the rest of the team and the coaching staff isn’t doing him any favors. 

I hope he isn’t ruined before they get a proper team around him. 

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

The sad part is while that is true and I agree as I said in the comparison thread I won’t judge until year three but Reich hasn’t proven he can develop any QBs. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Hark said:

Agreed. I think the D will continue to be hit and miss, and the offense will go as Minshew goes. If he takes care of the ball we will be fine. If he starts coughing it up again we could lose to anybody.

Yeah, I hope the defense keeps playing like this, but they’re playing a terrible Oline and a rookie QB. This probably shouldn’t be what we expect each week from today. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

My brother tells me, "You know who is winning that game? Joe Burrow, of course."

This is the same matchup where Damar Hamlin got hurt, right? I only realized it as I was writing.

Yep. At home again too. Pretty incredible. Bills fans representing pretty well too. We’re all a little nervous because of what happened last time. Praying it’s a clean game. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, colts89 said:

To be fair, Young has one of the worst OL and WR corps I've seen in a minute. That trade up by the Panthers seemed like an awful move considering their roster is really bad overall.

Good point…that obviously can affect how good a QB (especially a rookie) can look

3 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Yep. At home again too. Pretty incredible. Bills fans representing pretty well too. We’re all a little nervous because of what happened last time. Praying it’s a clean game. 

Enjoy it. Enjoy the Colts too. :)

• Thanks 1