Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Titans postgame thread

AwesomeAustin

3 minutes ago, Colts.sb41 said:

Jags are going to have a long flight home so that might help a little

I'll take any edge we can get in a game as imortant as that.

I mentioned breaking negative streaks in my other post. Time to end another negative one in Jacksonville. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Dobbinblitz said:

An under the radar move today was plugging Stuard into the lineup that proved valuable against Henry and the Titan’s run game.  He more than held is own today. I believe Henry had less than 50 yards toady. 

And he may have been signed to this team with the specific idea that he would play against Henry/TEN.  In addition to STs.

1 minute ago, luv_pony_express said:

There are 6 grades of AC joint separations.  Let’s hope (a) that’s what it is, and (b) it’s one of the milder ones.

It’s good it wasn’t a broken collarbone.  But the more severe AC joint separations require surgery.

🤞

I’ve got a bad feeling that we’d rather it be the broke collarbone

14 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

We see clearly who carried those pats teams now. This patriots team has no offensive weapons.  

Do you guys think they could trade Moss with JT back?

I don’t see that happening in the near future. It’s the running game that takes pressure off a rookie QB. Every team needs depth at this position over the course of a season, and the price is right on Moss. Things may change down the road, but he is the between the tackles back the Colts have needed for a long time. This offense in the recent past has far too many short yardage and red zone failures in the run. Keeping him should also help keep Taylor more healthy. Hard to believe Ballard also received a draft pick along with Moss in the Hines trade.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, stitches said:

Fries is making me eat my words. I wanted us to get someone else at his spot and didn't believe he can play at high level, but he's been one of our best OLinemen. Good for him! Great development. 

I felt Freeland played a solid game too... 

Couldn’t agree more except the comment about Freeland.  He’s a liability out there right now.  He’s trying and that’s all we can expect.  Certainly not ready for a full time role.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Couldn’t agree more except the comment about Freeland.  He’s a liability out there right now.  He’s trying and that’s all we can expect.  Certainly not ready for a full time role.

Colts still only gave up one sack I think Run game took the pressure off having to throw. Rainmann should be back next week.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, compuls1v3 said:

Since Jags beat us aren't they ahead at the moment?

25 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Still laughing I thought that moss TD was JT with the way he accelerated.

They should be. If it was a 3 way tie colts would be in first but since Texans lost I think jags are.

I heard that until we play both games, it is based on division record, i.e. 2-1 in division and them 1-1 would give us the 1st place. If we lose next week then the Jags will consistently hold the tiebreaker due to head to head