Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jonathan Taylor comments on his contract/Request trade (Merge)

GoColts8818

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Oh yeah. If I was an agent, I would be telling other GM's/teams I have 5 others that want my player. 

Me too.  Not complaining just saying what I think is going on.

now with that said watch the lions trade the Colts six 1st round picks for Taylor.  Yes I am joking.

I won’t be surprised if the Bills came in at the 11th hour and acquired him.  They traded a 1st for Diggs and paid him.  If they are serious about taking the running load away from Allen JT would be the perfect guy to take over.  He would be a great asset in foul weather home games.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

Me too.  Not complaining just saying what I think is going on.

now with that said watch the lions trade the Colts six 1st round picks for Taylor.  Yes I am joking.

I am pretty sure the Colts are wanting at least 1st round pick in 2024 from someone. I have no facts to back that up but when Irsay said 3 weeks ago we aren't trading him, I took that as, we aren't trading him unless we get a great deal. 

Just now, richard pallo said:

I won’t be surprised if the Bills came in at the 11th hour and acquired him.  They traded a 1st for Diggs and paid him.  If they are serious about taking the running load away from Allen JT would be the perfect guy to take over.  He would be a great asset in foul weather home games.  

JT would be a perfect fit in Buffalo. To be able to have a dominant run game in bad weather games is huge. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am pretty sure the Colts are wanting at least 1st round pick in 2024 from someone. I have no facts to back that up but when Irsay said 3 weeks ago we aren't trading him, I took that as, we aren't trading him unless we get a great deal. 

If they were to trade him that would make Irsay look like he has no credibility on what he says.

Just now, richard pallo said:

Yup and he would help separate them from challengers Miami and NY.  Nothing like one upping a division rival.

I think they would enter the Chiefs, Bengals, and Ravens level if they get JT. I am high on the Ravens this year. Without a legit run game, the Jets could very well win that division.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Right now the bills are at negative 40 million in cap space next year.  Id be surprised if they want to trade a first and work that much cap magic for him

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yes and no. If JT is really unhappy and we get a great deal, there is that. In the end, Irsay probably doesn't want to trade him so I don't think he is lying about that.

We can spin it anyway we want, but he did say they are not trading him. He may not want to so don’t. Stick it to him and make Taylor grow up and be a man instead of acting like a kid. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BlackTiger said:

Right now the bills are at negative 40 million in cap space next year.  Id be surprised if they want to trade a first and work that much cap magic for him

I was just looking at their cap situation and it definitely doesn't look like a team able to give JT the contract he wants.

• Like 1

Just now, BlackTiger said:

For a 1 year run at a SB, teams will do many things. Rams were negative 41 million in cap space (sarcasm) and still was able to garner an all-star team. They are paying the price now but they got a SB win out of it. Bills fans of all fans are dying for a SB win with their history. They have a good team but need more to win it all. 

18 minutes ago, Blueblood23 said:

If they were to trade him that would make Irsay look like he has no credibility on what he says.

Most outside of Indianapolis already have him painted like that. I doubt he cares what the media and rest of the country thinks of him. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, BlackTiger said:

I think that young RB that ran for that TD off the left side on us in the Bill preseason game is the Bills plan. I could be wrong but I think he is Dalvin Cooks brother. Or related 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, krunk said:

I think that young RB that ran for that TD off the left side on us in the Bill preseason game is the Bills plan. I could be wrong but I think he is Dalvin Cooks brother. Or related 

That is correct. That's Dalvin's little brother, James. 

30 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Most outside of Indianapolis already have him painted like that. I doubt he cares what the media and rest of the country thinks of him. 

When the CEO of an organization says things people inside the organization listen. If what he says means next to nothing then all respect is lost and you have nothing.

2 minutes ago, Blueblood23 said:

When the CEO of an organization says things people inside the organization listen. If what he says means next to nothing then all respect is lost and you have nothing.

Robert Craft is a model citizen (not) and he won 6 SB's. What he did blows away what Irsay did in terms of being a good person.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Blueblood23 said:

Then I guess it's already nothing. Remember the time we said we'd keep Grigson... and Pagano... and Reich... 

CEOs change all the time.