Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chicago trade with Carolina

Patrick Miller

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, tvturner said:

All 3 of those are correct statements when it comes to Levis? It's not a lie that he's been hurt, played in pro offenses and has one of the best arms to come out in a while...

Your negatives to Levis are he's "cocky" and his box score is bad

Watch some film for once.

Oh I have. How about you watch film of a season other then 2021

26 minutes ago, CR91 said:

That's great. If he's so pro ready, what's his record vs the SEC? How many 4000 yard seasons does he have? How many seasons does he have throwing more then 20 tds?

I'm kind of on the fence about Levis but thought Cowherd made some interesting points about playing in a challenging situation. I don't get your point - in his two years as a starter, Levis threw for 24 TDs one year and 19 the other year. I'm not a math guy, but I think that's one season at more than 20 and one at almost 20. 

2 minutes ago, tvturner said:

If  you took the time educate yourself and read the writeup you'd realize I've watched both the 21 and 22 seasons Levis played in

You're right. I didn't read your write up because I really knew you were gonna hone in on the 2021 season as a Josh Allen ceiling and you were gonna throw away 22 season as injuries injuries and oh yes injuries. Am I close?

5 minutes ago, BeanDiasucci said:

I'm kind of on the fence about Levis but thought Cowherd made some interesting points about playing in a challenging situation. I don't get your point - in his two years as a starter, Levis threw for 24 TDs one year and 19 the other year. I'm not a math guy, but I think that's one season at more than 20 and one at almost 20. 

You're missing the point. One good season doesn't justify a top 4 pick 

A week ago, the talking heads on the networks and online would have bet the farm that Indy was going to trade up and take Bryce Young.   I suppose it shows that they don't know everything, either.  

Carolina will likely take a QB.   I'm guessing Stroud.  Young may go to Houston.  Will Anderson may go to Arizona.  It leaves us with either Levis or Richardson....or we trade back?   This proves that I don't know, either.  It will be fun to watch.  

1 minute ago, JColts72 said:

Reich clearly paying back Irsay with the screw job. Crazy for the Bears to drop to 9.  Maybe they think Carter will drop to there.Colts wind up with Levis or Richardson. Maybe Ballard will trade back.

It wasn't Reich who made the trade. It was their GM Scott Fetterer. 

Watch that a team trades with Cardinals to get QB at 3. If Levis at 4; do Colts take him? They did not even talk to him at the combine per reports. 

Just now, Indeee said:

I'm not sure why everyone seems to be down a bit. Cheer up guys and girls, we are most likely going to resign Parris Campbell.

:funny:

He can leave.

1 hour ago, Gigc said:

Man, he played for a team that was missing players and didn't have the kind of talent the big SEC teams had. He was getting creamed half the time. New Offensive coordinator, bad OL, semi-receiving talent.  Watch Stroud and Young's pockets. Then go look at the phone-booth pockets Levis was throwing from. He's not perfect, but there are a whole bunch of scouts who say he's pretty good and has a high ceiling...

Cam had the. circumstances to Dela with  and he won a heismann and a national title.

3 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

That should eliminate Richardson too.

I wasn't championing for Richardson. I want Young or Stroud. Personally I think Richardson is all hype. Hes Cam Newton with worse accuracy.

1 hour ago, Mike06181 said:

Dont count out hooker at 4. 

but i think its levis..

i am fine with whichever qb they take. New head coach has proven he can work successfully with any of these type qbs.

I don’t know where in the world you’re getting Hooker at 4?   

Right now the leading draft websites have him mocked roughly between picks 40 and 100.   Day two.  Rounds 2 and 3.   

No one who understands the draft is predicting HH anywhere in the first round, much less top 5.   

Hooker has three strikes against him.  He’s going to be 25.   He’s coming off serious knee surgery so he likely won’t be ready until roughly Aug 1.   And the system Tenn ran does NOT translate at all to the NFL.  So Hooker has much more learning to do than most rookie QBs. 

Id be fine if the Colts take him at pick 35.   But sooner than that?   Much less so. 

Well this just proves what a * ballard is  hope irsay gives him his pink slip before he messes anything else up,get ready for a terrible draft and another loosing season.I wonder how many season ticket holders will not return next season ? I wonder was your precious draft pick worth losing fans? There was 2 only decent QBs one was special and you blow it ballard,I was thinking buying all new tshirts ,jackets,hats ,tickets ,now ill just say good luck im going fishing.

16 minutes ago, JColts72 said:

Reich clearly paying back Irsay with the screw job. Crazy for the Bears to drop to 9.  Maybe they think Carter will drop to there.Colts wind up with Levis or Richardson. Maybe Ballard will trade back.

I think the Bears dropping to 9 and  giving  up the 1st pick tells  me something. They don't  view any players as  can't miss players in the  top 9 and were willing to stick with Fields and notvreplace him with any of the top 4 available. I  keep repeating myself lol. I think Ballard wants to trade down and I actually don't blame him this time.

6 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

It wasn't Reich who made the trade. It was their GM Scott Fetterer. 

Yes and no, but Frank had a huge influence my money is on them drafting AR15 was the Colts plan all along.

6 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Stroud has been my choice, but it’s now looking less likely. 

He's gonna be a Texan imo and I'm really upset about that. Atleast getting Young would have made it acceptable.

2 minutes ago, MarlySullivan said:

Ballard has been too busy working out a deal for lamar

I'm 99 percent sure you're joking, but just in case you're not, if Ballard thought trading up three spots was expensive there is no way he'd give up the haul the ravens would want for Lamar.

2 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I think the Bears dropping to 9 and  giving  up the 1st pick tells  me something. They don't  view any players as  can't miss players in the  top 9 and were willing to stick with Fields and notvreplace him with any of the top 4 available. I  keep repeating myself lol. I think Ballard wants to trade down and I actually don't blame him this time.

If he does; whose the QB? Shane may want with Rookie, not aging vet here again.

2 minutes ago, MarlySullivan said:

Ballard has been too busy working out a deal for lamar

Ravens are found to match anything any team would offer.

Just now, El Potro said:

I have a feeling Skoronski or Anderson will be the pick. Especially if Arizona trades out at 3. Highly doubt Ballard would settle for whoever is left over if it's not who he's sold on. 

So we would take a guard at 4 lol.

16 minutes ago, tvturner said:

Injuries aren't mentioned once but thank you!

And the only comparison to Allen is in the way they run the ball as a QB.

I find that hard to believe when that's basically you're entire basis in defending him.

Archived