Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 12 NFL General Game Discussion Thread, Nov. 27, 1022

NFLfan

4 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I heard that Jim asked him about it but he said No.

Time to invest in a guy like Mike Kafka who can groom young QBs.

I am much more interested in someone that can motivate and inspire and hold players accountable. Grooming a young QB doesn’t need to come from the HC. That comes from assistants.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I heard that Jim asked him about it but he said No.

Time to invest in a guy like Mike Kafka who can groom young QBs.

Dungy is happily retired.  He’s done everything he wanted to accomplish as a coach so I don’t ever see him coming back.  He’s not one of those guys who can’t find joy or life fulfillment from something other than coaching.

52 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I like Trix cereal, I once ate half a box of that while watching the movie Stripes back in 1982. A friend of mine and myself polished off a whole box while watching Bill Murray and that funny army movie. 

I can stomach trix once in awhile. I just don’t know why cereal just is not very good to me. 

No one is giving the Packers a snowball in hades chance tonight.  I hope the Pack wins.  :D

6 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Rogers not only is playing with a broken thumb but has torn ligaments that will require surgery after the season. Thdy should just play Love rest of season and see what they have.

A weak head coach?

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Wentz has to be almost laughing that this point. Guy can't catch a break. Everywhere he goes some other QB takes the wind from his sails. He had his chance here and it just went down the drain with 2 bad games. Washington at this point has to go with Taylor. 

He lost the job. Taylor has led them to wins  and Wentz wasn’t doing it.

Nfl really needs to change their playoff structure to stop favoring division winners so much. If the playoffs endrd today the bucs who have looked terrible would host the very good looking cowboys. Bucs sub .500. Seahawks would miss with an above .500 record

Packers looked good on that drive.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Aaron looks done. Sad really. To me is a top 6 QB of all-time. I only have the 5 rated higher than him in Tommy, Montana, Peyton, Unitas, and Elway. Eventually Mahomes is going to pass him if he gets another SB win and plays great for 4 or 5 more years. 

He is injured. Then add is best WR left and they didn’t do much to help him.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Aaron looks done. Sad really. To me is a top 6 QB of all-time. I only have the 5 rated higher than him in Tommy, Montana, Peyton, Unitas, and Elway. Eventually Mahomes is going to pass him if he gets another SB win and plays great for 4 or 5 more years. 

There we go, go Aaron! only 13-7 now.

Just now, Nesjan3 said:

Nfl really needs to change their playoff structure to stop favoring division winners so much. If the playoffs endrd today the bucs who have looked terrible would host the very good looking cowboys. Bucs sub .500. Seahawks would miss with an above .500 record

That has been brought up numerous times and it has been turned down every time.  Adding an extra wild card was the answer 

Archived