Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 12 NFL General Game Discussion Thread, Nov. 27, 1022

NFLfan

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I doubt colts best cowboys. Cowboys have extra rest and short week for colts. That defense is nasty. But anything can happen as we saw Jacoby Brissett beat KC. I just think it’s probably going to be a blowout in favor of the cowboys.

Hard telling. Jags just beat the Ravens. We beat KC and really should have beat the Eagles last week. I am just focused on tomorrow night.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Hard telling. Jags just beat the Ravens. We beat KC and really should have beat the Eagles last week. I am just focused on tomorrow night.

I really just want to end the season strong. I really don’t care where we finish in draft order. Although I am torn I would rather end strong and go into the offseason feeling good. It’s going to be a wild off season. 

17-17 chargers and cardinals 

4 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I doubt colts best cowboys. Cowboys have extra rest and short week for colts. That defense is nasty. But anything can happen as we saw Jacoby Brissett beat KC. I just think it’s probably going to be a blowout in favor of the cowboys.

Dak has been known to turn the ball over so anything can happen 

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I really just want to end the season strong. I really don’t care where we finish in draft order. Although I am torn I would rather end strong and go into the offseason feeling good. It’s going to be a wild off season. 

17-17 chargers and cardinals 

It will work out, I think where ever we pick it will be high but we also could squeeze in the playoffs and make it rough for someone :thmup:

Just now, crazycolt1 said:

I can't believe that the Rams fell off as bad as they have 

They sold their soul for a SB win, they got it but they stink now. They have very little draft picks either, Stafford may even be done for the season, Cooper is done, and Donald is hinting at retirement. They got a Ring though so it payed off in that aspect. 

Cardinals back on top. Glad Murray is back.

9 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Dak has been known to turn the ball over so anything can happen 

Except we aren’t good at taking it away.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

They sold their soul for a SB win, they got it but they stink now. They have very little draft picks either, Stafford may even be done for the season, Cooper is done, and Donald is hinting at retirement. They got a Ring though so it payed off in that aspect. 

Injuries have killed them 

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I can't complain about Stafford getting a ring after years of disappointment 

16 minutes ago, Happy2BeHere said:

Ugh I mean better than a BumMac but man I don’t care for any cereals out there by much.

I like Trix cereal, I once ate half a box of that while watching the movie Stripes back in 1982. A friend of mine and myself polished off a whole box while watching Bill Murray and that funny army movie. 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Matt Ryan needs to throw a left handed pass for the win to a Lineman (Nelson who is eligible) with no time left tomorrow night on the run for trickery, now that be would impressive and have other fanbases laughing. 

Hey CB whats happening buddy?

Archived