Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 12 NFL General Game Discussion Thread, Nov. 27, 1022

NFLfan

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, NFLfan said:

You are back in the playoffs race?

The Epps guy on the Eagles defense was a draft pick of Rick. (I believe)

Yes, I wanted to share earlier with you. 

Marcus Epps has been doing his role quite well with Eagles for 3 years now. He's a stable part of the rotation I think. PFF likes him for 4 years in a row now. 

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

In the NFC it is either going to be the 49ers or Dallas, AFC Buffalo or KC. It would be cool if the Vikings won the NFC. I am not sold on Philly at all.

Refs just called a hold on GB that took away a TD from GB when the runner was already by the line by 5 yards. Boooo.

Aaron with a TD, Happy Season 17 GIF by The Simpsons- cheat that!

6 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Marcus Epps has been doing his role quite well with Eagles for 3 years now. He's a stable part of the rotation I think. PFF likes him for 4 years in a row now. 

Good to hear about Epps. I love to see our draft picks do well. Elijah Lee who we drafted in the 7th round in 2017 plays for the Chiefs. MyCole Pruitt was drafted by us in 2015 and I think he still plays for the Titans. 

9 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

You are back in the playoffs race?

The Epps guy on the Eagles defense was a draft pick of Rick. (I believe)

Our FF group is ultra competitive this year, almost 9 teams vying for playoffs still. 

After every W or L, I am being tossed around from 3rd place to 6 to 7 and now back at 4th place after this week games. 

Just now, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Our FF group is ultra competitive this year, almost 9 teams vying for playoffs still. 

After every W or L, I am being tossed around from 3rd place to 6 to 7 and now back at 4th place after this week games. 

Did Rob win? Rob has a really strong team.

Just now, Arodgers12 said:

Its awesome we have Viking and Packer fans posting here amongst Colt fans. 

I like this site a lot. We  used to have a lot of different fans before. There used to be many Patriots fans, some Texans fans, some Seahawks fans, and a few others. We used to have a long time Chargers fan (Girlzarefanstoo). 

@PRnum1, did you know @Girlzarefanstoo? She was a long time member here who was a big Philip Rivers fan. 

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Did Rob win? Rob has a really strong team.

He's in second place now. 

He traded last week Davantae Adams for James Conner, Christian Watson and Aiyuk. 

I traded him early in the season Amari Cooper and Antonio Gibson for Amon-ra. 

If he'd not traded Adams, it would have been better, but his RBs were not that good so Conner is a great addition for him. 

I shouldn't have traded Amari Cooper, I thought Jacoby Brissett will bring down his game but they've been one of the best QB - WR duo this year, in terms of TDs. My bad. 

But I'm happy with having Amon-ra too. 

Rob has CeeDee Lamb and Dak as well, he could get the second place and Bye in playoffs too, if he wins next two games. 

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I like this site a lot. We  used to have a lot of different fans before. There used to be many Patriots fans, some Texans fans, some Seahawks fans, and a few others. We used to have a long time Chargers fan (Girlzarefanstoo). 

@PRnum1, did you know @Girlzarefanstoo? She was a long time member here who was a big Philip Rivers fan. 

Rivers was great, he is a Hall of Famer and top 25 QB of all-time. 2020 was a fun season :thmup:

Archived