Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 12 NFL General Game Discussion Thread, Nov. 27, 1022

NFLfan

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Tucker almost nailed that, just short. He nailed one from 66 Yards last year, this one was from 67. 66 must be his limit with no wind.

They had timeouts, so Lamar should have run or gone for a longer completion, would have still had a second or two with a 60 yarder or less to win

5 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

It really makes me torn when you want saturday and colts to win a few games but they are getting closer to a top five pick.

Lets see what happens tomorrow. If we lose tomorrow then it is easier to think the season is actually over. Still to close to call, last week was devastating but we are still in it mathematically. 

9 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Lets see what happens tomorrow. If we lose tomorrow then it is easier to think the season is actually over. Still to close to call, last week was devastating but we are still in it mathematically. 

Yeah if they lose tomorrow it truly is over. But with jags winning and raiders I think are winning currently it’s looking better and better top 5. But it would be so fun to see Saturday suceed. Eagles have a really good defense so we will find out if last week was more eagles it just same old colts tomorrow. Bengals I think are going to make it. I think the teams in the 6th and 7th seeds might end up staying there.

I think that 7th seed can still be had. The Jets have a brutal schedule, they still play at Buffalo, at Miami, at Seattle, and at Vikings. We still play the Chargers here which will be a crucial game if we are still contention. I think Cincy and Miami get the #5 and #6, Ravens will probably still win the their division. 9-7-1 will get us in.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Arizona up 17-14 at Half vs the Chargers. Look I was wrong about Herbert when I said he would be average at best, he is good but I think he is starting to be a bit overrated by many. What has he won or done worth mentioning like a Mahomes, Burrow, Lamar, or Allen for example?

I think they have coaching issue. Rumor is that is where Sean Payton wants to go. Chargers also have had so many injury issues this year.

29 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Yeah if they lose tomorrow it truly is over. But with jags winning and raiders I think are winning currently it’s looking better and better top 5. But it would be so fun to see Saturday suceed. Eagles have a really good defense so we will find out if last week was more eagles it just same old colts tomorrow. Bengals I think are going to make it. I think the teams in the 6th and 7th seeds might end up staying there.

Tomorrow will be fun because we still have hope if we win. I am not a tanking type of dude unless it just looks obvious that it is over. In 2011, when we got to 0-8, I knew then lmao . I said lets get Luck.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Tomorrow will be fun because we still have hope if we win. I am not a tanking type of dude unless it just looks obvious that it is over. In 2011, when we got to 0-8, I knew then lmao . I said lets get Luck.

I am just of the opinion there are other ways to get your future QB in the draft. Bills and KC and to do just that because they did not have a high enough pick.  It’s Monday night Football so I think they will still be motivated and should win. 

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I am just of the opinion there are other ways to get your future QB in the draft. Bills and KC and to do just that because they did not have a high enough pick. 

Yeah but with Luck coming out that was obvious. Of course the draft is a crapshoot normally and you can draft a QB at 15 and hit the jack pot. Lamar went 32.

40 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think that 7th seed can still be had. The Jets have a brutal schedule, they still play at Buffalo, at Miami, at Seattle, and at Vikings. We still play the Chargers here which will be a crucial game if we are still contention. I think Cincy and Miami get the #5 and #6, Ravens will probably still win the their division. 9-7-1 will get us in.

Ravens have an easier schedule because the Bengals still have to play the Chiefs, Bucs and Bills, none of whom the Ravens play. But then we thought the Ravens would win vs the Jaguars too :) 

Just now, chad72 said:

Unless we beat both the Steelers and Cowboys, the Chargers game might not mean nearly as much, IMO. If we lose both the Steelers and Cowboys games, do we play Sam E after the bye week?

I think it is do or die tomorrow night. If we lose to Pitt, it is over. As of now I give us a 10% chance of making the playoffs after last week, it is over now unless we get help and roll off 3 or 4 wins in a row.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think it is do or die tomorrow night. If we lose to Pitt, it is over. As of now I give us a 10% chance of making the playoffs after last week, it is over now unless we get help and roll off 3 or 4 wins in a row.

It's probably going to depend on our defense and if we can get some turnovers?

4 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Depending on 1 player is not the recipe for winning a championship 

The Ravens schedule is much easier and they have already beat the Bengals once. Bengals have a rough schedule. Both teams are 7-4 but the Ravens even have the tie breaker as of now. Burrow and Lamar are pretty even, Bengals have more playmakers, but IMO the Ravens have the better coach and they do have the easier schedule + a win already over Cincy.

Archived