Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts on radio

Coltsfan1953

I live in Delaware and listen on NFL+. It’s $79.00/ year and we’ll worth it. You can watch the game after it is over and if you wait about an hour or so, they’ve edited the commercials out.

It’s interesting listening to the game: you can tell the play is favorable for the Colts, when you hear the crowd cheer.

9 minutes ago, FuedinHatfield said:

Where have you been listening to the games? I live in Matewan and never can get a Colts game. Mostly Steelers country around here.

I live in Huntington, used to stream stations from the Indianapolis area but they stopped that. I am too cheap(on a fixed income) to pay for listening to anything, I just wondered why they closed the streaming.

2 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

You can only watch on paramount if it’s a market game.

I know we're not allowed to talk about how to get out of market games.  

I'll just say that VPNs are legal and recommended for anyone with a computer, tablet, smart TV, firestick, etc.

9 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

I know we're not allowed to talk about how to get out of market games.  

I'll just say that VPNs are legal and recommended for anyone with a computer, tablet, smart TV, firestick, etc.

Really? We can't talk about it?  Is that a message board rule?

18 minutes ago, gspdx said:

Really? We can't talk about it?  Is that a message board rule?

Nope can't talk about it here, since this is an NFL associated forum anything that talks about taking money away from the league.

To the OP, there's definitely no sites out there that can help you and definitely no information on reddit about it. I do get it because it can be incredibly infuriating, I have starlink internet so it geolocates me in Illinois so they only way I can watch games is by breaking out and old antenna. Which sucks because I cant record because of it.

20 hours ago, Coltsfan1953 said:

I live in WV and have to listen to the Colts on the radio a lot of the time. The past two weeks the radio stations said that I have to listen to the team on Sirius radio. Does anyone know why they changed and if I can ever stream Colts games again. Thanks for your help.

Why cant u watch at Buffalo Wild Wings or another sports bar? 

23 minutes ago, yankeeclipper said:

I listen to games on NFL+. I listen to Indy broadcast which is very good if you are a Colts fan. I live in NY so I do not see many Colts games unless they are a primetime broadcast.  

What ticked me off about NFL+ is that it was free until this year.  You could always get the local games with the NFL app.  

They did add replays and condensed games, but you could find those on YouTube.

On 10/17/2022 at 7:30 AM, coltsfeva said:

I live in Delaware and listen on NFL+. It’s $79.00/ year and we’ll worth it. You can watch the game after it is over and if you wait about an hour or so, they’ve edited the commercials out.

It’s interesting listening to the game: you can tell the play is favorable for the Colts, when you hear the crowd cheer.

if you buy a vpn service and set your location to europe  you get the games live  on nfl +    its only a couple dollars a month all it does is change your location .    nfl lets people not in north america stream the games live on nfl plus

3 hours ago, sb41champs said:

Try logging on to:   www.hankfm.com  - and - stream the broadcast from the Colts official station.

Hope this suggestion helps some of y'all.

I tried 3 or 4 local Indy radio stations and all Colts games can't be streamed outside of a 100 mile radius of Indianapolis. It's not really fair to fans in other locations.

17 hours ago, Coltsfan1953 said:

I tried 3 or 4 local Indy radio stations and all Colts games can't be streamed outside of a 100 mile radius of Indianapolis. It's not really fair to fans in other locations.

I didn't know that - because the radio signal carries far far far beyond 100 miles in central Indiana.

I'm guessing they're doing that because out-of-state fans wouldn't be patronizing the local advertizers.

Oh well - I tried.

Archived